Men identifying as women in sporting competition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Personally I believe if you are born a particular sex, that's what you are. But there are people that throw that theory out of the window. Caster Semenya for instance is 'Intersex' - she was born with both sets of sexual organs and has a high level of testosterone naturally.

That's because he's a man.

Actually whatever we want to call CS it is a case of a human being born with parts of both sexual organs. Not a complete set, but partial, that's what intersex is from my understanding. Not just ovaries and testicles, but genitals as well. I was told everything is "blended".

It's complex in the world of sport because one intersex person may have much more testosterone than any female yet others may not. Clearly in this case it's much more testosterone. IMO there should be some high level meetings about whether or not CS should be allowed to compete in women's events. Although I don't know if CS is competing anymore.

Always remember, when they vacated Lances wins, they gave them to no one. Why? Because every rider in the top 10 around him was eventually busted for doping. So those 6 years, the Tour has no winner.

I was at a HS reunion when all the stuff with that asshole was coming to light. As it turns out one of the guys had been a competitive cycler and did ok on a national level. He said every single person competing internationally was cheating one way or another. I asked if there were exceptions and he shook his head no.

I didn't know they vacated the titles but when I read that I thought of the conversation that night years ago.

EDIT:

Who was the guy that got caught that was wearing a testosterone patch on his taint?

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
It's PC gone insane. You rectify it by stopping the insanity.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't want to sound like "the old white guy"

You are an old white guy. What do you think you sound like?

A 22 year old Asian guy writing code LOL. A 30 year old black guy writing rap songs?

A 40 year old Mexican landscaper?

We are old white guys hahahahaha.

Nothing wrong with that diversity. It's OK to have those characteristics.

The 33-year-old has gone as far as having surgery to remove their nipples in order to make them appear 'less human'

Well, frankly, they didn't have to remove the nips to accomplish that.

That's some delusional shot right there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You are an old white guy. What do you think you sound like?

A 22 year old Asian guy writing code LOL. A 30 year old black guy writing rap songs?

A 40 year old Mexican landscaper?

We are old white guys hahahahaha.

Nothing wrong with that diversity. It's OK to have those characteristics.

Well, frankly, they didn't have to remove the nips to accomplish that.

That's some delusional shot right there.

Well, technically, I'm an old red/white guy. I prefer to just be called a Haole though.