Media on Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Im just praying we win partially so I don't have to hear some of the same bullshit from the same people over and over....

especially the people who really only post to be negative about stafford, mcvay or whoever... its like you can literally just go read their posts from the past and its nearly all of what they do.

I know im dreaming about the shutting up part - even if we win it will likely be the same bullshit.

However the winning part isnt a dream.
Seriously. I hope it shuts them up at least until next season..... When we run it back... :)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
not only were alot of staffords picks really bad but there was 4(i think?) pick 6s. Not to mention the games you can basically look at and say the rams lost cuz of his turnovers.
Hang Up Flip Phone GIF by Motorola

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Thousands of men have made the Pro-Bowl. Hundreds are in the Hall of Fame. But only 50 have been named Super Bowl MVP. I really want this for Stafford. After getting the shaft in the Pro-Bowl, I want him to go out and kick ass next Sunday. He has been fearless and brings a different aura to the team than Goff brought. I didn't get the feeling the LA rallied around Goff but I really feel that you guys are rallying around Stafford and crew. The excitement that I'm hearing from you guys in LA is palpable. Let's keep building this fan base and keep this train rolling!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Im just praying we win partially so I don't have to hear some of the same bullshit from the same people over and over....

especially the people who really only post to be negative about stafford, mcvay or whoever... its like you can literally just go read their posts from the past and its nearly all of what they do.

I know im dreaming about the shutting up part - even if we win it will likely be the same bullshit.

However the winning part isnt a dream.
There's a lot of people that can't get the old 12-year Detroit Stafford out of their head. They still think he's not a winner, wont perform in the big game, too inconsistent, etc. When he had his rough November they were quick to pile on hate and blame him for our losses. Regardless of how he threw for 4,900/41 TDs. The last two months he's been excellent and now the narrative is - "oh well of course he has a superteam around him." Conveniently not mentioning how he blew out AZ, Tom Brady'd the GOAT with 40 secs left and sent him into retirement, and brought the Rams back from a 10pt deficit in the NFCCG against a SF team they hadn't beat in 3 years. The detractors wont point out how hes in his first year of a new system. How he's empowered Kupp to have the greatest statistical season a WR has ever had. How he's lived up to all the pressure the media has put on him since arriving in LA. The fact is, none of these narratives true or false even matter with the Super Bowl on the horizon. If he wins, the Rams were correct to trade Goff, McVay is a genius again, and Stafford goes down in football lore as one of the best stories ever, and solidifies himself as a surefire HOFer. If we lose, then the Goff trade was a catastrophic failure, we went 'all in' and mortgaged our future for nothing, McVay was wrong, Stafford isn't that guy and can't win the big game, etc. etc. That's why all that matters now is winning. We put all that shit to bed with one more victory. We also start to seriously build a legit fan base in LA. One that expects and loves a winner. There is so much riding on this Super Bowl its actually insane.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some are forgetting that OBJ was recently acquired and learning routes during that stretch and Stafford was clearly injured. We were still team building at the time. We had just lost Woods as well. There was some hero ball being played because of it. All QBs in that situation are going to throw a pick or two. We also were having issues with our OL. I think we are going to be OK going forward. This team has learned how to win with our present players. Stafford hasn’t lost a bowl game ever.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He puts up an INT ball every game it seems. But we don't get here without him. Not this year. That was a pretty grueling playoff lineup of teams he led us through.

So the most important element in this game is keeping him centered. Keeping him within the scheme and dishing that shit. The threat is Cincy flooding the secondary, and the answer is the run game. Establish it early and stay with it on enough early downs to balance things and this game should be ours.

I have a lot of respect for the Bengals btw. They're a hell of a team. But if the Rams balance their offense I like our chances.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enough with the talking heads. They are all sounding like idiots right now. Only way to shut theirasses up is ro win it all..
this we will do.

Psycho_X

Legend
A lot of the bad turnovers were due to other players too... Higbee letting ball bounce across his hands to player for pick 6... OBJ runs wrong route not clearing out guy who jumps in front of Higbee for easy first down instead pick 6... etc.

This offense has been in flux all season due to injuries to Woods, OBJ coming in mid season and having to learn an offense on the fly, etc. Also the fact Stafford is new to this system as well. What will be really fun is if we can win this super bowl and then keep this offense together for at least one more season. Would love to see how this offense roars into next season with Stafford and OBJ having mastered this offense before week 1.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The one outlier is Aaron Rogers who. Turned the ball over the least

Aaron Rodgers is the outlier with 37 TD’s and 4 Int’s…crazy
Too careful in the playoffs is the narrative on Rodgers playoff performance. One drop by the Tight end and he was suddenly only throwing to the two targets he trusted most.

Maybe he trying to be too perfect. Sometimes you gotta take a risk. If I hadn’t I’d never have met my wife.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
A lot of the bad turnovers were due to other players too... Higbee letting ball bounce across his hands to player for pick 6... OBJ runs wrong route not clearing out guy who jumps in front of Higbee for easy first down instead pick 6... etc.

This offense has been in flux all season due to injuries to Woods, OBJ coming in mid season and having to learn an offense on the fly, etc. Also the fact Stafford is new to this system as well. What will be really fun is if we can win this super bowl and then keep this offense together for at least one more season. Would love to see how this offense roars into next season with Stafford and OBJ having mastered this offense before week 1.
Stafford’s the active leader in pick sixes thrown by a good margin, I’m sure the extenuating circumstances like wrong routes, etc, happen to other QBs as well.

Just an observation, not an attack on Stafford. He’s fantastic.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Too careful in the playoffs is the narrative on Rodgers playoff performance. One drop by the Tight end and he was suddenly only throwing to the two targets he trusted most.

Maybe he trying to be too perfect. Sometimes you gotta take a risk. If I hadn’t I’d never have met my wife.
Rodgers is also kind of an asshole. He'll make statements with ball distribution when receivers piss him off. Which tbh in a really tight game can hurt you.

This is one thing I really like about Stafford. You can be a nobody. But if you're open he's gonna put that ball on you. If you fuck up he might even go right back to you as well. He's gotten key production out of a list of guys like Skow, Jefferson, hell even Hopkins. He went right to Odell even when it was costing him due to him being new in the scheme and them not being on the same page at times. That was crucial in Odell settling in to being the guy we are seeing right now, who is making clutch catches for us all over the field.

But I do agree Rodgers can be his own worst enemy. He's such a sulky fuck.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
There's a lot of people that can't get the old 12-year Detroit Stafford out of their head. They still think he's not a winner, wont perform in the big game, too inconsistent, etc. When he had his rough November they were quick to pile on hate and blame him for our losses. Regardless of how he threw for 4,900/41 TDs. The last two months he's been excellent and now the narrative is - "oh well of course he has a superteam around him." Conveniently not mentioning how he blew out AZ, Tom Brady'd the GOAT with 40 secs left and sent him into retirement, and brought the Rams back from a 10pt deficit in the NFCCG against a SF team they hadn't beat in 3 years. The detractors wont point out how hes in his first year of a new system. How he's empowered Kupp to have the greatest statistical season a WR has ever had. How he's lived up to all the pressure the media has put on him since arriving in LA. The fact is, none of these narratives true or false even matter with the Super Bowl on the horizon. If he wins, the Rams were correct to trade Goff, McVay is a genius again, and Stafford goes down in football lore as one of the best stories ever, and solidifies himself as a surefire HOFer. If we lose, then the Goff trade was a catastrophic failure, we went 'all in' and mortgaged our future for nothing, McVay was wrong, Stafford isn't that guy and can't win the big game, etc. etc. That's why all that matters now is winning. We put all that shit to bed with one more victory. We also start to seriously build a legit fan base in LA. One that expects and loves a winner. There is so much riding on this Super Bowl its actually insane.
It's funny how the fact Brady had great teams around him, but it is always about Brady.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

Or maybe Rogers’ ego was so hurt that his TE dared to drop one that Rogers canceled him until he somehow earned the right to be honored with another target.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The one outlier is Aaron Rogers who. Turned the ball over the least

Aaron Rodgers is the outlier with 37 TD’s and 4 Int’s…crazy

Rodgers is so concerned about throwing ints they he can't make a freaking play in the playoffs when his team needs it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The only thing this post needed to get a pulitzer was paragraphs. You win the internetz for me today, friend.This was spot fucking on.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
All Stafford is going to have to work on this offseason is his body. Go full TB12 and get in pinnacle shape.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

rodgers will go down as the greatest regular season qb ever and one of the worst playoff qbs ever after the packers superbowl win. something happened to him in the playoffs after that superbowl win.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Thousands of men have made the Pro-Bowl. Hundreds are in the Hall of Fame. But only 50 have been named Super Bowl MVP. I really want this for Stafford. After getting the shaft in the Pro-Bowl, I want him to go out and kick ass next Sunday. He has been fearless and brings a different aura to the team than Goff brought. I didn't get the feeling the LA rallied around Goff but I really feel that you guys are rallying around Stafford and crew. The excitement that I'm hearing from you guys in LA is palpable. Let's keep building this fan base and keep this train rolling!
I’ve seen that some are picking Burrow to be mvp, which I thought was interesting since mvp is usually on the winning team. I’m picking AD.