MEDIA FALLOUT: Rams run all over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Saw this last night and I had to respond. I understand the concern about the rush defense, but a concern about the offensive line? Really!? He based this on the games against the Bears and Eagles. He forgot to look at the other 14 games. The O-Line has been stellar this season. Add to this, they are the only O-Line to start all 16 games together. Oh, and the D-Line pretty much shut down the "best" back in the league.

I can't stand him and he only adds to a very crappy MNF broadcast crew. He is a clown and a media hack!

I hope this motivates both the O-Line and D-Line for the remainder of the playoffs!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Saw this last night and I had to respond. I understand the concern about the rush defense, but a concern about the offensive line? Really!? He based this on the games against the Bears and Eagles. He forgot to look at the other 14 games. The O-Line has been stellar this season. Add to this, they are the only O-Line to start all 16 games together. Oh, and the D-Line pretty much shut down the "best" back in the league.

I can't stand him and he only adds to a very crappy MNF broadcast crew. He is a clown and a media hack!

I hope this motivates both the O-Line and D-Line for the remainder of the playoffs!
He will never get over that 10 to 9 win over the Bucs in the Championship game it's a burr in his underwear.

Got the biggest boo of the night when he was shown on the screen at the stadium after his ridiculous "the Cowboys are 75% to win"

Ellard80

Legend
Well... the rams defense was ranked 23rd total and gave up a league worst 5.1 yards per carry.

They got it done last night.. but it was the obvious concern going into the playoffs.

Booger only stating the obvious there...

The offensive line.,... yeah that was a stretch on his part.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Good to know the Patriots and Saints are complete teams with absolutely no weaknesses whatsoever. Nope, none at all....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
it looked as if Copper, MAY have had a hold of the front of Talibs Jersey, and pulled him out. I'd like to see that play from another view.

I thought the same watching the replays.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well... the rams defense was ranked 23rd total and gave up a league worst 5.1 yards per carry.

They got it done last night.. but it was the obvious concern going into the playoffs.

Booger only stating the obvious there...

The offensive line.,... yeah that was a stretch on his part.
To his credit, the oline played very poorly against Chi and Philly.

Booger is still annoying as hell, though.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I don't watch the so called "Experts" GMFB I tried a couple times but it is obviously bias and method. I trust my 55 years of watching experience and fill in with some radio when tolerable. @Elmgrovegnome and @Ramstien pretty much said what I feel.

dang

Legend
Freak the biased talking heads. That is why you play the game. It’s just a shame some of the most biased ones get paid for their homer takes. Bayless needs to apply for a glory hole attendant job at Jurry’s palace.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Another QB poll from our friends at NFL.com that pretends Jared Goff doesn’t exist.
upload_2019-1-13_12-15-24.png

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This is a hilarious response to that loser Bayless

View attachment 27864

But the refs did not call the fumble by Amari Cooper a few plays earlier (Talib pulled the ball out and the Rams recovered) on that drive which would have wiped that whole series out. Luckily for Dallas the Rams were out of time outs and could not through the review flag.

So Bayless you can thank the refs for Dallas even being within 8 points of the Rams at the end of the game.

Freaking loser.