Media Fallout: Rams beat Shitters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
And lots of them are local also, it''s not all Norcal getting on a Southwest flight.
I don't know if there's another market that has to deal with this bizarro stuff (in such mass quantities):

at-least-niner-fans-are-still-celebrating-a-dodgers-win-v0-7kr204nz3hqd1.jpeg

i-am-not-feeling-the-niners-dodgers-lakers-flag-v0-tof1ajtc2hqd1.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do we even fix that? It’s people who buy the tickets and sell them? I’ve worked this over in my head and can’t understand how to fix it. I talked to a sales agent to inquire about buying psl’s and he told me you have to attend what is it? 2 games? That needs to change.
We fix it by keeping on the course they've set. This new logo the color schemes etc etc are designed to lure you get fans. It's going to take a while to turn it around.

But really the biggest thing is season ticket holders. Anyone can buy them and do what they want with them. That's why this happens, shittwrs fans pay a big portion of their psl.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
How do we even fix that? It’s people who buy the tickets and sell them? I’ve worked this over in my head and can’t understand how to fix it. I talked to a sales agent to inquire about buying psl’s and he told me you have to attend what is it? 2 games? That needs to change.
When we have a rabid fanbase only created by winning because for some this is a new team with fractured fans. But when we do, we won't let any 9er or other fans take over like they do now. Until then silent count for our semi home team. I mean hell we even have to split the stadium with another team! Giants, Jets are another but ours is worse. Go back to San Diego, chargers! Go rams.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams made this shit worse by losing a ton of regular season games to SF in their house during the McVay era. This empowers shitter fans in the LA market, gets them thinking they should spend a chunk and endure traffic to watch their shit ass team.

Keep beating them at home. Win another title while we have Stafford. Beat them some more after they fire Ratboy and hire some garbage ass replacement who will make them realize what they had.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Conor Orr- if not for six drops Purdy was 90%

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the Rams lead for the most drops last year? And aren’t dropped passes a reality in every game?

I’ll admit. Purdy played well and I can’t in good conscience say he’s overrated anymore. But I saw Stafford go against one of the best defenses in football and Purdy go against one of the worst. How Connor Orr walks away from that game talking more about Purdy is a head scratcher.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rams made this shit worse by losing a ton of regular season games to SF in their house during the McVay era. This empowers shitter fans in the LA market, gets them thinking they should spend a chunk and endure traffic to watch their shit ass team.

Keep beating them at home. Win another title while we have Stafford. Beat them some more after they fire Ratboy and hire some garbage ass replacement who will make them realize what they had.
The Rams pulling Stafford out from under the Niners was huge. I think this all the time. He’d be deadly on that 49ers team. I’m so glad Matthew met McVay in Cabo and Kyle went to bed.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Conor Orr- if not for six drops Purdy was 90%

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the Rams lead for the most drops last year? And aren’t dropped passes a reality in every game?

I’ll admit. Purdy played well and I can’t in good conscience say he’s overrated anymore. But I saw Stafford go against one of the best defenses in football and Purdy go against one of the worst. How Connor Orr walks away from that game talking more about Purdy is a head scratcher.
Too many SF honks in the media. It's irritating.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams pulling Stafford out from under the Niners was huge. I think this all the time. He’d be deadly on that 49ers team. I’m so glad Matthew met McVay in Cabo and Kyle went to bed.
Yes. They would have at least one, maybe two titles had they gotten that done.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And the Rams never get to that 2021 Super Bowl game. Stafford willed that team to that title. I have no doubt Goff never does.

It’s odd how one move can change the course of a franchise.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On ‘First things First’ they brought up the question - Is Stafford a Hall of Fame QB. (I think anyone who’s watched the Rams knows how talented he is). Kevin Wildes flat out said, “The answer is no.”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like Mark Sanchez covering Rams games. He respects and recognizes Stafford’s greatness. I respect unbiased announcers.

Sanchez’s partner Adam Amin is a Bears fan and I hope they cover the Rams Bears game. It will be interesting to see if Amin can keep his fandom in check.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I like Mark Sanchez covering Rams games. He respects and recognizes Stafford’s greatness. I respect unbiased announcers.

Sanchez’s partner Adam Amin is a Bears fan and I hope they cover the Rams Bears game. It will be interesting to see if Amin can keep his fandom in check.
Hopefully the Rams will keep it in check for him.

methomas50

Rookie
I think there are a fair amount of season ticket holders who can sell off a game or two and it pays for every other game you purchased. Obviously a high profile game like the 69ers is an obvious choice for some. Not saying I necessarily agree with this, just doing a little math.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think there are a fair amount of season ticket holders who can sell off a game or two and it pays for every other game you purchased. Obviously a high profile game like the 69ers is an obvious choice for some. Not saying I necessarily agree with this, just doing a little math.
Plus with the streak of losses to SF it was a good game to miss. I hope that has changed now.

methomas50

Rookie
BTW you know who is to blame for a generation of whiner fans who grew up in So Cal without a local team to root for. I am not going to mention her name but it is the same as Southern state.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
I don't know if there's another market that has to deal with this bizarro stuff (in such mass quantities):

at-least-niner-fans-are-still-celebrating-a-dodgers-win-v0-7kr204nz3hqd1.jpeg

i-am-not-feeling-the-niners-dodgers-lakers-flag-v0-tof1ajtc2hqd1.jpg
Homey looks conflicted. I wonder which costume did his Mom dress him up in for Halloween: Laker cheerleader, 49er cheerleader or Dodger ball girl.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

It also seems that we win when he does our games. I remember he did the opener last year in Seattle.

And I believe he did mention on Cowherd that he is doing the Bears game.