CELEBRATE !! McVay is Staying!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Wait a minute….. but Florio said…
...it's was that huge rebuild
Reich or Kliff as OC? Who would you guys prefer?
...whichever of them is McVay's choice.....Reich, Kliff, Brown, Martz.....I refuse to worry about that.....or if he's going to be our coach in 2024, 2025 or 2026.

The only thing that matters is the 2023 season, kicking the niners asses, returning to and winning the Superbowl. After that, let me know what I have to worry about.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wooooooooooooo!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sony GIF by Talladega Nights

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was sure I had seen a story *immediately* after the last game where he confirmed it. Then it was swallowed up by all of the drama and speculation.
Ummmm..you didn't see his press conference stating that he was going to take a few days to make up his mind?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Let's hope it's for more than just next year.

We, as fans, deserve some stability.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I definitely wasn't an optimist but I'm glad he's back. Part of me wants to worry about his long term commitment but the other part is just happy this is over with for another year.

Could McVay just please say "I'm committed to coaching this team through at least 2026 and reevaluate things then" and put my worries to rest? Please?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I personally think what McVay was contemplating was how to fire a few of his coaches that he views as friends, something that he really hasn’t had to do before until now. But now he knows he has to make some drastic life changing decisions for others, and he wanted to make sure he’s making the right decisions.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This seems as good a thread as any:

My very first post here at ROD! I'd like to thank my parents, the Academy and all those who have supported me on the long journey...

So, it seems our hero returns. This is good news...such good news. IMHO, this means that they don't see this as a "rebuild" but rather a "retool". Jourdan has been hinting at drastic changes coming this offseason, so I'm assuming a big name or 2 will be both coming to and leaving the Rams.

AD I have to guess

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
mcvay 1 (1).jpg

no more of this coach only this....

mcvay 2 (1).jpg