McGee waived; Quick to be Active vs AZ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Cannot like this enough. Also, love Christian Bryant. I think he'll do well on special teams. He flies to the ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm ecstatic that he'll be back! Quick, Tavon, and Gurley against Arizona. GET EM!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ooooohhhhh....... poor McGee. Fisher giveth, and Fisher taketh away.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Ooooohhhhh....... poor McGee. Fisher giveth, and Fisher taketh away.

We've cut two thorns in our side this week. Pead and McGee. It's a shame McGee was never healthy to build on his playing time. But, it was time to let go.

Rainram

Starter
I like Bryant a lot too.

I really, really, hope Quick picks up right where he left off. I also hope Foles doesn't push something that isn't there just because he's back (situationally relative of course)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Time for the deadbirds to be exposed! I expect/am hoping for a healthy dose of Gurley and Mason early to open up the play action for our big WRs.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Time for the deadbirds to be exposed! I expect/am hoping for a healthy dose of Gurley and Mason early to open up the play action for our big WRs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this announcement!!!!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
McGee is just too slight and not a Badass like Lil' Joyner . Just another injury waiting to happen. Big News is Brian Quick is gonna join US again. WHO KNOWS what level he's at? Gotta love the idea of him and Britt on the field and the throws better be accurate and sharp with the cards back four. Hope we find our running game more than anything. Think we will see the start of really good things to come down the road. Gotta stop the quick slants that are comin in bunches. Arians will be so scared to lose Palmer again ,as he should be. MOB SQUAD ON A RAMPAGE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Brian Quick is the TRUTH, the LIGHT, AND THE WAY!!!!! LETS GO!!!!

ALSO, WTF IS UP WITH BRANDON MCGEE????

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its about freakin time!!! Im happy Bryant got promoted as well, I like the guy a lot and think if they keep him around he could end up starting at safety at some point.

Brian Quick is FREE!!!!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
latest

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Bryant probably replaces Mo Alexander who was not practicing due to hamstring.

ram007

Starter

It is the other way around. just too much world class talent in receiving on this team now. Who are you going to cover: Quick? Britt? Austin? Cook? Kendricks? Bailey? Givens?

Pass to setup the run. Nick Foles will throw for 35 times this game. That will open up the running lanes for the best offensive player in this draft Gurley.

I am expecting a 59-0 Rams win. Truth.