McDaniels to Cleveland? (Now a Donut Thread) Because Donuts Are Far More Relevant Than The Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Seems to be what the tea leaves are saying...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
haha...Denver2.0? They deserve each other.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I am still thinking this is happening. I wonder if Brady follows. (it wont happen but it would be insane)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Don't like that move at all for Cleveland. I just don't think JM can handle all of the big personalities in the room.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's their #1 choice.

Apparently 2 of the guys they interviewed said they wanted the job.

Having a talented young QB and a really good roster is making the job attractive.

dang

Legend
I feel for Cleveland as an organization but this would be Strike 2 if JM went there. Baker needs to be ass whooped not coddled.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've read that Tosh.0 jr Josh McD wanted the job before last season... but he didn't get the chance because they hired from within too quickly (Kitchens) while the cheaters played all the way through Super Bowl Sunday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Going to work for an owner who fired a solid GM in such a short window? No thanks. Then again it's probably what McDaniels deserves and I hope to enjoy his time in Cleveland.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the other hand, this actually could be really good for Cleveland
Cleveland!
eekno5v.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I also read that the browns are supposedly willing to give Tosh.0 "Belicheat like authority" over everything in the franchise.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This has been the easiest one to predict and underscores that Tom Brady will no longer be a New England Patriot. McDaniels gets to go home to Ohio, bring in his own GM like Nick Caserio or Scott Pioli and Haslem with give McDaniels Belichicken power for better or worse.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel for Cleveland as an organization but this would be Strike 2 if JM went there. Baker needs to be ass whooped not coddled.

He shits the bed there, even though it's a dysfunctional franchise, he's likely done as a HC.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man.... I kinda like Cleveland and would like them to at least get into the playoffs for a few years. That fanbase deserves it. If this douche goes there, that pretty much goes away.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
As good as most people think he is , he hasn't proven much as a head coach. Also most professional organizations wont take a shot on him after what he did to the colts ..that said browns seem like a perfect fit

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Report: Browns' coaching search down to 3 candidates, decision expected soon
According to Ben Volin of The Boston Globe, the Cleveland Browns' head coaching search has come down to Josh McDaniels, Kevin Stefanski and Brian Daboll.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Really hope McDaniels gets the Gig, will fire up their Base (for better or worse) and the Patriots take another hit...I'll be shocked if it's not McDaniels as they flew him in today and he's there for the press conference.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Lol, surprised anyone would interview him after that blunder of a stint in Denver and the circus interview he pulled off in Indy; Colts certainly dodged a bullet with Frank Reich