McDaniels to Cleveland? (Now a Donut Thread) Because Donuts Are Far More Relevant Than The Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
The glazed donut is king imo. Pretty much all donuts are good though.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Apple Fritters baby !

Apple+Fritter.jpg

Apple Fritter is the best
#2 for me is the strawberry French cruller
F3B5D4A5-9695-4B2D-8EAA-043B27407A32.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
But seriously. How did this switch over to donuts? What's lemon filled donuts have to do with Josh McDaniels?

Both are acidic ? Both are tart ? Both suffer from diabetes ? Both are cheap imitations of the original ? Too much of either one will make you sick ? They both have relatives who are better than they are ?
How many do you need ?

Q729

Legend
Both are acidic ? Both are tart ? Both suffer from diabetes ? Both are cheap imitations of the original ? Too much of either one will make you sick ? They both have relatives who are better than they are ?
How many do you need ?
Lol. I dunno. Just the one that switched over the topic? Or not. Was just curious.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Apple Fritters baby !

Apple+Fritter.jpg
I gotta admit. A good apple fritter is pretty much always in the bag with my lemon jelly filled. I get that for my morning after donut. A little butter and about 45 seconds in the microwave... Breakfast of champions - unlike the Browns that wouldn't know the word champions if it bit them in the ass.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Guys, guys, we all know that Bavarian cream chocolate donuts are clearly the best, AINEC.

Not if you've ever seen Van Wilder, they aren't... /wretch...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IIRC McDaniels is the type of coach that is rigid in using his system. Didn't he try to makeover the Rams offense despite it not having the right personnel?

either way he didn't get the Cleveland job ( change the thread title). He may be counting his blessings. I wanted to like that team but it's tough to like any team with Beckham on it. They have some douches on defense too. Plus Mayfield has gotten too big for his britches. He needs to drop t the celebrity and get back to work.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IIRC McDaniels is the type of coach that is rigid in using his system. Didn't he try to makeover the Rams offense despite it not having the right personnel?

either way he didn't get the Cleveland job ( change the thread title). He may be counting his blessings. I wanted to like that team but it's tough to like any team with Beckham on it. They have some douches on defense too. Plus Mayfield has gotten too big for his britches. He needs to drop t the celebrity and get back to work.

he had bradford taking 7 step drops when it was apparent to everyone with eyes that the oline could only block for 1 second. and that 1 second was them falling over with the rushers running over the top of them. he set bradford back years with his system.