Matt Kalil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they go BPA in first round it will likely be a DT/DE as there are many more DT/DE first round prospects than OL first round prospects. I definitely see one of the Rams 3rd round picks on a OL - maybe a versatile player like Connor McGovern - OC/OG Penn St.

I’m skeptical where McGovern is concerned. He hit the scene early at PSU. It didn’t take him long to become a starter and at one point he looked like he could be a first or second round pick, but then he and the rest of the PSU line took a step back. I don’t know what happened to them. Even Bates, who I thought was the best of the group had a down year. Maybe it was a coaching thing.

dang

Legend
I mentioned McGovern as an example of a versatile 3rd round graded OL. I really don’t know if he would be the best choice but I bet some Versatile OL will be selected with one of our 3rd round picks.