Marshall Faulk Sighting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Dude yes
Just purchased that for 57$ - they had some discount. There was only 5 left in medium (yes i’ve lost 25 lbs)

@1maGoh i wish it were brighter to blind all 49er and Shecock fans for miles around
Speaking of Shecock fans, I guess that's our version of their green color.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man seeing Slater next to Pace is amazing. Makes you realize how fortunate we’ve been historically at the OT position.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Faulk's a weird dude but yeah I miss him. Always enjoy his insight and he's a Ram through and through. Glad to hear he's hangin with Stan in the party box, there's far worse ways to enjoy a Rams' playoffs run. (y)
I second this. In STL, I knew a girl who he had taken out. He was talking to many women when they talked.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m not saying Marshall didn’t deserve to be fired. But why was Michael Irving allowed to stay? Wasn’t he named in the charges also?

I can’t stand him. He is aweful to listen to and brings nothing to the table. He’s a clown. They had a good opportunity to free themselves of him.

LT was charged too right? I don’t mind him. He’s one of the more soft spoken football analysts.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I like the color rush jerseys (but not those yellow pants with them; that's a crime against humanity).

100% with you on that. My 14 year-old doesn't know, but I ordered him a yellow Gurley jersey--kid's gonna be stoked. Hoping it comes in before Sunday.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I found it fishy that the woman that accused faulk also accused like 5 other guys. But yet none of the guys were accused by any other woman.

What is the Commonality? The Woman.

So if two or three other women made accusations you would believe her? That's not logical.

The commonality is that these assholes felt like they could harass a woman and get away with it, which they did for awhile because when she complained to the network they didn't do anything.

Victim blaming is too common. The NFL Network tried it themselves and at first claimed she consented to the behavior.

Ooooooopppps BIG mistake. She had the dick pics and other texts to prove her case and then the network did their own investigation and settled the case out of court. Once it was obvious that she was telling the truth they did what they had to do to save face. The NFL has a bad enough rep with these kind of issues so if it had gone to court it would have been a huge black eye.

It's not cool to do that to a woman in any place, especially her work place. Imagine if your wife had issues like that? You'd probably want to kick someones ass.

I’m not saying Marshall didn’t deserve to be fired. But why was Michael Irving allowed to stay? Wasn’t he named in the charges also?

I can’t stand him. He is aweful to listen to and brings nothing to the table. He’s a clown. They had a good opportunity to free themselves of him.

LT was charged too right? I don’t mind him. He’s one of the more soft spoken football analysts.

It was Faulk, Warren Sapp, Ike Taylor, Donovan McNabb, Heath Evans and Eric Davis. Eric Weinberger was also involved and Bill Simmons Media Group suspended him and may have ended up firing him. He had already left and went to work for them.

They lost their jobs and rightfully so, though McNabb and one other were actually no longer working there. The network settled with her because she brought a suit against them that she had reported the behavior and they took no action.

They got what they deserved IMO. And FYI Faulk's transgressions were the worst. Not that the other guys did do shit that is really tasteless but he was the worst of them all.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Speaking of Shecock fans, I guess that's our version of their green color.
I think it will go quite well with my hat from my son’s training squadron. Screaming Eagles eat shehawks as snack food.
E081F69D-5B3C-414E-B98A-9BF9F3A991E0.jpeg