Marshall Faulk Sighting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the issues at the NFL Network and his departure, Faulk has fallen off the map (at least to me). He may have deserved the firing, but I miss a positive Rams voice in the Network, although MJD is doing a good job as a pro Rams homer (I kid MJD, I kid!).

I was watching a replay of the Dallas @ Rams divisional playoff game, and there was Marshall in the box with Stan Kroenke and Peyton Manning (and kid)....It's a shame that we have to hide our HOFer like that.

TexasRam

Legend
I found it fishy that the woman that accused faulk also accused like 5 other guys. But yet none of the guys were accused by any other woman.

What is the Commonality? The Woman.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Faulk's a weird dude but yeah I miss him. Always enjoy his insight and he's a Ram through and through. Glad to hear he's hangin with Stan in the party box, there's far worse ways to enjoy a Rams' playoffs run. (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was watching a replay of the Dallas @ Rams divisional playoff game, and there was Marshall in the box with Stan Kroenke and Peyton Manning (and kid)....It's a shame that we have to hide our HOFer like that.

With Peyton's recent interest in the Rams (ok fine even if it is because of his son), I find myself hoping once again the Rams will hire him as their new passing game OC & QB coach. That is all. :D

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the issues at the NFL Network and his departure, Faulk has fallen off the map (at least to me). He may have deserved the firing, but I miss a positive Rams voice in the Network, although MJD is doing a good job as a pro Rams homer (I kid MJD, I kid!).

I'll have to post a photo I took (before the game Sat night) of Marshall sneaking up being Kurt Warner and giving him a big bear hug! The joy on their faces being together again was amazing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll have to post a photo I took (before the game Sat night) of Marshall sneaking up being Kurt Warner and giving him a big bear hug! The joy on their faces being together again was amazing.

Don't tease us with this. I can't wait to see that!

fearsomefour

Legend

It looked like Marshall was laughing and shaking his head after McVay went for it on fourth down for the TD instead of kicking the FG.
It was a gutsy call.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

He was at the game with the crew!

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmSiqzBqBV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=87z9yudxghvm

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BskMhbkhhsk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9h7sg0lp511d

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsj8AVBBJfR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17is8kns4bjck

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Seriously? I would never wear something that bright yellow in public. Eye blinding. Garish might be too strong of a word, but not by much.

Yeah, I like it.
Just like the colour rush jersey, it has the fanbase divided.
I have a Gurley yellow jersey.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I like it.
Just like the colour rush jersey, it has the fanbase divided.
I have a Gurley yellow jersey.
I like the color rush jerseys (but not those yellow pants with them; that's a crime against humanity). I would even wear one if I was going to a game or over to an all Rams Fan gathering to watch a game.

A florescent neon yellow pullover sweater as regular wear? Absolutely not.