LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I overheard my buddy's neighbor saying that she had a shitty day... so I anonymously sent her a large meat lovers pizza.

She's a vegan and I hate her fucking guts.
Whatever you do, NEVER send me a Hawaiian pizza!

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
188406747_2912378225746452_612686739715575300_n.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Little Johnny was bugging his mother so she said, "Johnny, why don't you go across the street and watch the builders work on the new house? Stay out of their way, just watch and listen, maybe you will learn something." So Johnny does as he's told. He spends most of the day there only coming home for lunch. After the workers leave he comes home and his mom asked him if he learned anything. Johnny says, "Well, first you have to put the god damn door up, then the son of bitch doesn't fit, so you have to take cocksucker out, then you have to shave a c*nt hair off of each side before you can put the mother fucker back up." Johnny's mom is aghast. "Johnny, that's terrible language, go to your room and wait until your father comes home. When his dad get home his mom calls him back out and tells Johnny to tell his dad what he learned. So Johnny says. "Well, first you have to put the god damn door up, then the son of bitch doesn't fit, so you have to take cocksucker out, then you have to shave a c*nt hair off of each side before you can put the mother fucker back up." His dad is equally upset. "Johnny got outside and get me a switch!" Johnny looks at his dad and says. "Fuck you, that's the electrician's job."

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
they're just expressing their sexuality. just because they posted pictures of their naked arses for the world to see you shouldn't objectify them. bimbos.

but seriously, these female actors are put in a tough spot. they're in an industry that is chock block full of sleazy men. old sleazy men. these men want to have sex with young, attractive women. in positions of power they stand between actresses and a part in a movie. these women must decide - do i have sex with this old ugly fuck to fulfil my dream and become famous/rich or do i go back to some mundane job where i will be a nobody/broke. i'm guessing many of them took the sex route.

it was nice to see the sleazebags get some payback but as long as there are women who will fuck anyone to become famous these other unknown actresses trying to progress in the industry will always be in a tough spot.

Oh, but holly wood is worse than that.
That wig lady tho.... now that's entertianment

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I was going to post more jokes but someone complained that some of what I posted was too political. So that ends that. Not sure how what I posted is politcal.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
I was going to post more jokes but someone complained that some of what I posted was too political. So that ends that. Not sure how what I posted is politcal.
I guess we are woke now:wow2:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Oh... my apologies.

Let me try and help you differentiate.

Posts containing Biden and Pelosi could potentially be considered POLITICAL.

Posts containing the Minnesota viqueens are not political... that would be comical.

Clearly.... I gave you too much credit expecting you to understand the difference. That was obviously my mistake.

So....

Let me just make this simple for your tiny mind.

Aloha mother fucker.

Adios.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What 3 words does a married woman hate to hear while having sex?

Honey, I'm home