LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
FB_IMG_1628059666744.jpg

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A couple driving home one very cold and rainy night run over a badger. They stop to see if it is ok. The badger was breathing but very cold.

The man said to his wife put it between your legs to warm it up.

The wife said but it's wet and it stinks.

The man said well hold its nose.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Of course the dog would go for the meat
Did they really expect otherwise
The woman was very convincing though. She stated how after five days of starving the dog, she broke the dog's natural instincts and began feeding the dog vegetables. The dog being hungry started eating the vegetables because she had broke the dog's will.

This is just what she expected after following instructional videos on how to train your dog to be a vegetarian on her Mother of Dogs Facebook page. Unfortunately, none of her Facebook friends tried offering their dog children tasty sustenance that is high in protein and iron after reprogramming them with Oliver Twist brand vegetable gruel.

Imagine her surprise when the dog chose the bowl filled with mouth watering and salty meat over a healthy bowl of previously frozen steamed carrots and broccoli mush from Dollar General! She can only explain to her Facebook group that this was an outlier as none of the hosts were followers of Dr. Oz.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not sure if this word translates. View attachment 47194

My dad gave me this shirt as a kid. Can't tell you how many times I wore it to JrHS and HS and the first time someone said anything was my senior year of HS... It was a white T shirt with black lettering and it just looked like a union shirt (the font was different iirc)

il_794xN.2455933091_17cm.jpg