LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the irony of spiders:

1624556421338.png

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this is why i listen to Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, King Diamond among others while i drive in buckeye land:

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — Drivers in Columbus have been ranked fourth-worst in the entire country, according to a new report from QuoteWizard.

RELATED | Gas prices drop in Central Ohio, but stay above $3 per gallon Monday

The insurance group released the report last week on the 70 best and worst driving cities in the nation. For the study, QuoteWizard analyzed data from two million car insurance quotes from drivers in the top 70 cities in the country. They evaluated cities on four factors to determine overall driver quality.

QuoteWizard then took a composite ranking of overall incidents, which include:

• Accidents
  • Speeding tickets
  • DUIs
  • Citations
Columbus was ranked fourth-worst for DUIs, and ninth-worst for accidents.

Additionally, drivers in Columbus ranked 19th-worst for speeding and 13-worst for citations.

RELATED | Petroleum analyst expects gas prices in Ohio to rise in coming days

Columbus also came in fourth in 2019 and 2018.

The worst driving city was Omaha, Nebraska, and the best driving city was Birmingham, Alabama.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Is it Japanese anime? Yes. But I laughed my fucking ass off at this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can you spare just $2 ?

Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia. He only has 1 leg, 1 arm, and 1 eye. Each day, he has to ride 7 miles to school along a treacherous narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes, and only 1 pedal. If you send us just $2, we will send you the video - it's fucking hilarious.