LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1615437104608.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

they're just expressing their sexuality. just because they posted pictures of their naked arses for the world to see you shouldn't objectify them. bimbos.

but seriously, these female actors are put in a tough spot. they're in an industry that is chock block full of sleazy men. old sleazy men. these men want to have sex with young, attractive women. in positions of power they stand between actresses and a part in a movie. these women must decide - do i have sex with this old ugly fuck to fulfil my dream and become famous/rich or do i go back to some mundane job where i will be a nobody/broke. i'm guessing many of them took the sex route.

it was nice to see the sleazebags get some payback but as long as there are women who will fuck anyone to become famous these other unknown actresses trying to progress in the industry will always be in a tough spot.