LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
50BE85F8-3183-468D-A515-A84B09C3C7D0.jpeg
241AAC2D-89CB-4599-8339-87C2C2BB8669.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a nrl footballer was charged with assaulting police officers in january this year. three of them. nobody could understand how he was allowed to play this year with these charges against him.

the court case was held this week. the body footage, which the police tried to suppress, showed the following.

never look at the charges laid and form an opinion of the alleged transgression. always wait until the court case to find out the truth.

Tano

Legend

a nrl footballer was charged with assaulting police officers in january this year. three of them. nobody could understand how he was allowed to play this year with these charges against him.

the court case was held this week. the body footage, which the police tried to suppress, showed the following.

never look at the charges laid and form an opinion of the alleged transgression. always wait until the court case to find out the truth.

Why were the police there in the first place us what I want to know..
However I do agree that the assault charges were ridiculous

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why were the police there in the first place us what I want to know..
However I do agree that the assault charges were ridiculous

he was sleeping under a tree in public in the middle of the night after having one too many drinks. i think they were telling him to move on.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
A guy walks into a bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.
The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked up at him and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
The guy says, "You know what, I bet he will."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." The guy placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!“
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to the guy saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money.“
The guy replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png

The guy took the money!
1f923.png
1f919_1f3fb.png

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor