LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1578664637444.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We'll just count the creation of A.1. as one more of the many atrocities that occurred in the 1860s
Absolutely. People would ask for A1 before even tasting one of my steaks. I would tell them they should have ordered a burger. Some got quite testy about it but I wasn't about to offer that crap.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It's from England. Now about that 1862-
"One odd piece of information found on the bottle of A-1 itself is the wording “established in 1862”. This date doesn’t come up at all in our description above so where would it fit into this history? The company that owned the sauce when it was first distributed in the US was called Hublein & Brothers. This company was established in 1862 and it would make sense that they would have placed the established date of their business on their product and that the date would mistakenly be carried forward and misinterpreted as the established date of the sauce."