LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WHY THERE ARE FEWER BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS THESE DAYS:

67652839_2444499728921477_2373951020045697024_n.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let me get this straight....

*Mocking Cher in 2050 because she looks the same in 2019, vs the other age enhanced singers in 2050, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking the apparent stupidity of a $250 fine for smoking in your hotel room vs splooging everywhere in the room at no cost, isn’t inappropriate

*Mocking the stupidity of a woman with mirrored glasses while reflecting her poker hand to the other players, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking a cartoonish Kim Kardashian-like figure as an alien because her shape isn’t natural, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking drunks waiting for an Uber by using animals to express it, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking the stupidity of tin foil hat wearing millennials who want to charge a top-secret military facility in the desert, isn’t inappropriate

*Mocking Gary Busey’s teeth as being similar to John Elway’s appearance (teeth) isn’t inappropriate.

Apparently the posts immediately preceding were deemed inoffensive (apparently), but mocking the enhanced diminutive stature of Kyler Murray, IS inappropriate according to one poster. The other is going to a “Make us Laugh” thread, in order to get offended. Now that’s hilarious! Lol

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let me get this straight....

*Mocking Cher in 2050 because she looks the same in 2019, vs the other age enhanced singers in 2050, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking the apparent stupidity of a $250 fine for smoking in your hotel room vs splooging everywhere in the room at no cost, isn’t inappropriate

*Mocking the stupidity of a woman with mirrored glasses while reflecting her poker hand to the other players, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking a cartoonish Kim Kardashian-like figure as an alien because her shape isn’t natural, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking drunks waiting for an Uber by using animals to express it, isn’t inappropriate.

*Mocking the stupidity of tin foil hat wearing millennials who want to charge a top-secret military facility in the desert, isn’t inappropriate

*Mocking Gary Busey’s teeth as being similar to John Elway’s appearance (teeth) isn’t inappropriate.

Apparently the posts immediately preceding were deemed inoffensive (apparently), but mocking the enhanced diminutive stature of Kyler Murray, IS inappropriate according to one poster. The other is going to a “Make us Laugh” thread, in order to get offended. Now that’s hilarious! Lol

Well, so long as you don't call them "midgets", I think you're fine. (Although I think calling Murray a hobbit is perfectly acceptable and gets the point across.)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, so long as you don't call them "midgets", I think you're fine. (Although I think calling Murray a hobbit is perfectly acceptable and gets the point across.)
Comedy isn't limited to PC language, Memento....When comedians are looking for approval and applause through virtue signaling, what they are doing isn't funny anymore. jmho.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Comedy isn't limited to PC language, Memento....When comedians are looking for approval and applause through virtue signaling, what they are doing isn't funny anymore. jmho.

Fair enough. I agree with comedic reasons; just not if you meet the person in person reasons.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then there was the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia,

he stayed awake all night contemplating the meaning of "Dog"