Lots of good news and some bad news...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I heard 23 degrees

I’d favor the More physical team

And as usual you never miss an opportunity to crap on our QB

Oh quit your bitching and crying man....you must not have seen any of my posts about Goff's performance yesterday.

He has a surgically repaired thumb with 3 pins in it and has historically struggled in cold weather when healthy... If you dont think going to TB would be a better situation for us then you're fucking crazy. He played his best game of the year vs that D. And our defense vs Brady is a better matchup than vs Rodgers.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Oh quit your bitching and crying man....you must not have seen any of my posts about Goff's performance yesterday.

He has a surgically repaired thumb with 3 pins in it and has historically struggled in cold weather when healthy... If you dont think going to TB would be a better situation for us then you're fucking crazy. He played his best game of the year vs that D.
Lol, okay (historically there really isn’t a lot to base this off but whatever)

Of course you’re correct on the going to Tampa would be better for Goff’s thumb, don’t see it happening just yet, the Bears have next to zero chance defeating the Saints today

Ellard80

Legend
Donald grabbed his abs for what it's worth. Unless he has a different physiology than me, my ribs are nowhere near that low.

Guessing he stained his obliques when he grabbed, turned and twisted to bring Russell down. Probably took an IV in the locker room just in case it was related to dehydration.

oblique injury might be worse than broken rib sometimes though...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Centering in on the OL yesterday......

The Good
I had posted some of my negative comments on RG Austin Corbett the week before the game....Corbett played one of his best games as a Ram yesterday! :love:

The Bad
RT Rob Havenstein was owned :owned:by DE Carlos Dunlap all day in the pass rush. In addition, very poor decisions lead directly to that 2nd DT Reed sack of Goff. Havenstein pass rush blocks were just terrible.:(

Not sure if a change might be in order either to the now bench warmer OT who has started 9 gms this season OT Joseph Noteboom or last half 2019 season starting RT Bobby Evans but Havenstein is not good in protection of our pocket passer Goff!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My armchair medical 2 cents:
I had a fairly severe mid-upper back strain once and it was incredible how quickly it became apparent that just breathing was scarily difficult. It wasn't really even painful initially, within minutes it tightened up and then everything tightened up. I couldn't draw breath or even move really.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
My impression is that Donald got hurt because Russell Wilson fell on him. I'm wondering if it wasn't more of a gut punch than anything else.

oblique injury might be worse than broken rib sometimes though...

Hram

UDFA
Bad news is it will be 13 degrees next weekend in Green Bay and that's where we'll be headed. How does a surgically repaired thumb with 3 pins in it perform in that environment? Especially given Goff's history of playing in cold weather.

I have zero doubt AD will be back and playing.

well, the good news is he can easily keep any swelling down when the offense is off the field.

defense travels well in the cold. We should be okay for a good game even if it is in GB.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Doesn't matter who we play, this D wants this bad and they'll play lights out, we just need the offense to keep their heads on straight, not make mistakes and play the way we've seen they can

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad news is it will be 13 degrees next weekend in Green Bay and that's where we'll be headed. How does a surgically repaired thumb with 3 pins in it perform in that environment? Especially given Goff's history of playing in cold weather.

That’s why a run game s critical in the winter...and defense.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Our hits on Rodgers will just hurt a little more.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Yeah injuries aren't as serious as we thought. Any news on edwards?

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Same for me, when Goff broke him thumb and our running backs were hurt I thought for sure the season was over, then I was just happy to make the playoffs but beating the Shithawks was glorious, I'm happy with this year no matter what happens now

That's me too.
With this team, the players we have, especially on D, the coaches, the playoffs are the minimum.
Then to beat the Seahawks was the icing on the cake.
Whatever happens from now I'm content.