Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have heard that it's not easy to change uniforms, but how about just before the release? I imagine that the NFL has the pictures/plans for the new uniforms well in advance. If so, can Demoff just say "forget what we sent, these are the news uni's"?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(Link to project website with his uniform concepts above).

So this art student, Jesse Velleu said that over the past few weeks since the Rams logo disaster he decided for shits and gigs he would redesign the Rams like they are.

He's made a pretty good little hype video here:

And on the top link you can scroll down and he has an entire little thing similar to the website that the Rams did, plus his own jersey design.

Pretty impressive stuff overall for a single student to do in his free time over the past few weeks. And, unsurprisingly, he's done a pretty good job. While I think the logos could use some more tweaking, he went in a far better direction in my opinion.

Mods, feel free to merge with any other threads as you seem fit, I just wasn't sure if this should go in a logo/uniform thread since this was just a concept.

the first modern logo looks like a rat.

the LA rats. not bad.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So this art student, Jesse Velleu said that over the past few weeks since the Rams logo disaster he decided for shits and gigs he would redesign the Rams like they are.

And on the top link you can scroll down and he has an entire little thing similar to the website that the Rams did, plus his own jersey design.

Pretty impressive stuff overall for a single student to do in his free time over the past few weeks. And, unsurprisingly, he's done a pretty good job. While I think the logos could use some more tweaking, he went in a far better direction in my opinion.

Mods, feel free to merge with any other threads as you seem fit, I just wasn't sure if this should go in a logo/uniform thread since this was just a concept.

They should have hired this guy. I doubt Nike even comes close to these from what I've been hearing and seeing...

helmet.jpg

jersey.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah. I just checked the website. Very well done.

Here; https://www.behance.net/gallery/96924663/Los-Angeles-Rams

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would purchase this...even if it resemble a puma sort of...

shirt.jpg

I will not purchase this...I would rather have the puma than the...never mind...

shirt2.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Probably one of the gayest things I have ever seen

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the best concept IMO I've seen to date, by far. Very classy :cool: It's got everything you could ask for, the wider horn, the full curve of the horn and the sharp point...beautiful :)

helmet2.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This new fascination with visually articulating the ears is so fucking dumb

We have been reduced to praising the work of some dork on behance - oh my God

Just stop.
Pleeeeeeaaaase just stop

AE233D18-D583-4DED-8D94-610F727D4A3F.gif

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
This new fascination with visually articulating the ears is so fucking dumb

We have been reduced to praising the work of some dork on behance - oh my God

Just stop.
Pleeeeeeaaaase just stop

View attachment 36362

I’ve been a loyal fan of this franchise for 50 years, 1969 at the ripe old age of 8. The helmet is what drew me to the RAMS. Like the saying goes, I got “hooked on the horns” and never looked back. If they mess with the HORNS on the helmet that would set me back as fan for sure. I’m already up in arms with the re-brand and will not spend a dime on any apparel that darns it. It’s starting to get personal…

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/7VHV66bRjGRSo/giphy.gif

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That guys concept is absolute dogshit - every letter, every image, every iteration. Thank God he wasn't the designer.

That helmet, otth, is very nice!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That guys concept is absolute dogshit - every letter, every image, every iteration. Thank God he wasn't the designer.

That helmet, otth, is very nice!

Nothing to get me to warm up to the new logo than posting that shit

Still .... gonna wait for the new logo to grow on me. And that’ll happen when they start racking up the wins on our way to the 2020 NFC Championship

Until then:

25F18773-9F31-4B65-9228-3D2D5CBF2DA4.jpeg