Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I’m actually a big fan of the concept with the LA logo. But the execution was just awful. Trying to make a logo 3D is always a bad idea. Just make the thing flat and round it all the way out like the horn on the helmet. Make a Ram head with some fucking life in it. Give it a mean badass look.

How fucking hard would that have been? The Rams should have been the easiest redesign ever. The horn is what it’s all about. Yet they wanted to it all about LA. Well, nobody gives a fuck. You botched it. Good job Rams.
I think they tried to do three things

tried to make it look like the sun , look like a ocean wave , and look like a Ram horn , all at the same time

dang

Legend
I’m cool with the Ram head logo. ‘Maybe whoever see a dick just be looking for a dick’. Like whoever smelt it dealt it. the snail had to go.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they tried to do three things

tried to make it look like the sun , look like a ocean wave , and look like a Ram horn , all at the same time
Looks more like a moon to me. Just weird stuff all around.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I guess I'm just getting bored being stuck inside but the uniform thing is really starting to drive me nuts. Why can't we get something, anything, even a date of when we can expect to see them?

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
As long as they don't look like this...Then I'm good with it. Like it's hard to screw up a Jersey of a team with such a rich history in the game. Don't overthink this crap, I've seen some really cool designs by nonprofessional people around the internet. Not sure why they are waiting to release it...I mean you had $55 million people watching the draft last weekend. It was the perfect time to get a little creative.

1588173817763.png

EasyE

Starter
I guess I'm just getting bored being stuck inside but the uniform thing is really starting to drive me nuts. Why can't we get something, anything, even a date of when we can expect to see them?

yea, right? I can't believe they are gonna just keep holding out on this...If they are terrible after this buildup, I pitty the fool who 's idea this was.....

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 36010
Not sure if this is real. But it’s most likely going to be the concept.
I don't like the white fade into yellow on the horns, but that's not a deal breaker. I really like the colours, but I started following the Rams in the late seventies, so the colour scheme was definitely built for old guys like me.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I think the unis are going to look dope based off the logo colors...

But I do hate the drip by drip rollout by Demoff and co. and i hope a pic of the unis pop up on reddit or somethin...

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
That picture has been floating around for awhile, it's not real just someone's guess based on the logo