Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1583616307099.png

I call the Left Guard in Gray.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This popped up on Reddit. Lot of people seem displeased, some are saying photoshopped.

The colors are okay, the rest though....

aac8iyvd1bl41.jpg

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
you might be on to something

this was leaked liked 2 months ago

sounds pretty close

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7VDVPClbvK/?igshid=19rvgxx2zq0ry

So the style suggested, sounds more like the colors being proposed with the Da Silva article with more of a Minnesota style helmet in application. I like the uniform theory, not sure of the matte helmet, it may look really cool though, especially with thicker horns. Oh well, it will keep us busy until the real revealo_O

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My thought exactly, I thought it was a chargers hat.
I do like the royal accent on the navy background. I wouldn’t mind a navy jersey with yellow numbers outlined in royal blue with royal blue accents elsewhere too. Hadn’t thought of that

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I almost feel like we're almost trolling ourselves at this point....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
why debut the new colors and logo before the draft

and then on draft day have the Rams draft picks stand up on stage holding the old uniform for the camera's

source.gif

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
YES!! That looks amazing. Ode to the 73-99 with a tasteful update! I would be thrilled if its something real close to this. Only thing I'd adjust is an alternate yellow jersey for a Color Rush update. Then make the throwbacks 60's blue and white with an update. The Rams have a special opportunity to be one of the premier franchises in terms of branding and marketing if they nail the uniforms and logo.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

and then on draft day have the Rams draft picks stand up on stage holding the old uniform for the camera's

source.gif
Well seeing we aren't scheduled to pick till #52 I doubt we will have a person on stage with a shirt. I think that's part of the reason they feel they have the latitude to wait on the uni part of the reveal.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Massive head fake for the real logo is my guess.

Cover up half the A? No way.

intended to or not, this now sets expectations low for the old fan base. Genius.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

source.gif

I'm pretty sure that only the 1st round picks hold up a jersey... and since we don't have a 1st round pick... they can delay the release.