Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm starting to think this is a coordinated leak to gauge the reaction. We will know for sure in a couple months.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm starting to think this is a coordinated leak to gauge the reaction. We will know for sure in a couple months.

You might be right... so why don't I send KD an email linking this thread when I get home tonight. ???

If nothing else I'll make sure to let him know that the Throwback colors are a must in most Ram Fans' opinions. I know that's how I feel, and i think this thread will probably show that.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
^ I think they've already decided on the new uniforms and the machine is in motion. Promotional materials, stadium banners, etc. are all being ordered. Can't change it now, IMHO.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think those concept unis are flat flipping perfect.
Would not change a thing, except going back to the old school numbers, but that’s not a big deal imo.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm sure somewhere in China NIKE is already producing them..........lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not crazy about the white unis. Too much white and the colors that ARE on it kind of fade.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like most of what I'm seeing in these alleged new designs but the numbers also bug me a bit. Too thin maybe? Not aggressive enough? At least they're not Tampa fugly.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Agree about the all whites, but honestly, don't know why they would ever wear them.
Jerseys will look great with either the blue ow yellow pants.

Think the all blues will look good as well, at least for sure WAY better than the old blueberries..

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think those concept unis are flat flipping perfect.
Would not change a thing, except going back to the old school numbers, but that’s not a big deal imo.
Yeah those work for me too. Tbh i'd be shocked if that was what we're going to get though. I'm almost positive they're going to "over design" them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yikes. That looks like our current white uni.... And did they make the horn skinnier???? Oh boy....

I don’t think that’s any indication of the direction they are going.

Just “the start of the journey” years ago.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
https://tenor.com/view/sweep-sweep-under-rug-rug-cleaning-carpet-gif

tenor.gif