Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Makes me dislike the grey even more. Why the hell aren’t we using our designated home uniforms in the first game of our beautiful new stadium!
I agree.
I actually like the Bone color, but not as much as the blue and yellow.
Blues and yellow should be the first unis on that field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My vote; Blue top, yellow pant (y)

Pow.png

jaffej

UDFA
Makes me dislike the grey even more. Why the hell aren’t we using our designated home uniforms in the first game of our beautiful new stadium!

The team didn’t actually designate a home/away kit. The idea is they can be used interchangeably. Given most/all other teams have dark colored home unis though I am sure it will work out mostly as you describe on the road. The flexibility will be at home as we see here

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These uniforms have got to be the most love-hated thing... Players seem to like them, fans are a mixed bag.

I understand we all need to be “open to new things” but let’s be real;

A successful rebrand would be universal appeal. Not asking people to “be open to new things”.

The Rams will get this feedback by merchandise sales. I have a hard time believing it’s just a few grumpy old ROD guys who wish these landed differently.

It’s not that they are terrible, but the divide in appeal is there. Which is not good. And... Doubt that was one of the rebrand goals.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Anybody else find it hard to see the white on the bone uniforms. It blends in to me, makes the uniform lack a little pop.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can’t please all of the people all of the time.
Exactly. I don't see the sense in bitching about these fucking unis any more. What's the point? If you don't like it, don't buy it. Easy peazy lemon squeazy. The sales will absolutely tell the story. If nobody buys them, I guarantee they will be refreshed. I like them and will buy the new gear.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Exactly. I don't see the sense in bitching about these fucking unis any more. What's the point? If you don't like it, don't buy it. Easy peazy lemon squeazy. The sales will absolutely tell the story. If nobody buys them, I guarantee they will be refreshed. I like them and will buy the new gear.

‘Easy peazy lemon squeazy’
:oops:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to admit, seeing these unis in action has changed my opinion substantially. The colors were always on point, but the broken horn doesn't even register with me anymore as I watch these helmets live.

These are definitely my favorite Rams helmets of all I've seen while being a fan, and that's saying a lot since I've had season tickets since Anaheim.
Yeah I think these helmets are going to be iconic. They're really good looking helmets.

The unis themselves are both inferior to the classic blue & yellow but we're seeing diminished return on whining about them. I'm over all that just want to watch some fucking football at this point.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Rams have never been a merchandise juggernaut , even with their iconic , classic , awesometacular uniforms , the Rams still were in the bottom 3rd when it came to merchandise sales

so if anyone thinks

dropping for 23rd in merchandises sales all the way down to 25th in merchandise sale sprobably isn't gonna make the Rams suddenly change their mind , probably isn't going to happen