Longest-tenured Ram Rodger Saffold on upcoming free agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Wasn't too long ago people weren't sold on Havenstein. There is always risk in growing replacements but it is a required thing to sustain winning.

This draft has a lot of interior OL depth. So I am confident the Rams will bring in a strong depth option who gives them the flexibility to spell Whit if they need to by sliding Boom over.

LT is really the key here. I know they can get interior types well into every draft. If Boom can handle LT everything will be fine.

I hear you and agree with you probably 99% of the time but again my concern is the timing and a possible fragile qb there is a lot of pressure on the kid getting bk to the Super Bowl his contract and you factor in the Gurley situation and if it doesn't work out like we hope and your right then we could be in trouble basically for me the timing sucks is more of what I'm say there are to many variables at this time where the franchise is on the brink of possibly sustaining or demolishing a franchise again because it all depends on the quarterback which is connect to the wall in front of him. Hope they luck out @Merlin truly I do cause regression for most of us not an option lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't too long ago people weren't sold on Havenstein. There is always risk in growing replacements but it is a required thing to sustain winning.

This draft has a lot of interior OL depth. So I am confident the Rams will bring in a strong depth option who gives them the flexibility to spell Whit if they need to by sliding Boom over.

LT is really the key here. I know they can get interior types well into every draft. If Boom can handle LT everything will be fine.

Damn straight. The rams have a plan. Trust the process.