lol. Well done, Twitter.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looked like he was gonna slam his @$$ into the turf but then thought better of it lol. Good call.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I could watch this forever. It's freaking hilarious.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hilarious... but I guarantee you if that was a Ram, he would've been ejected and served an 8-game suspension.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this the guy that was on reddit all season editing game winning hits and dubbing in that song? hahaha

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nah, it was a good call. He went outside of the rules, dumb move.

Agreed but what irks me is the inconsistency on calls with that BS. Fournette was killin us after contact all night, meanwhile around the league and in that game you see refs not calling that so tight, really irks the F out of me. Like the hit on Rodgers when he had almost two steps after his throw no penalty wtf.

I'm all for lettin them play. But just call it consistently ffs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That was a terrible call on Quinn.
I wouldnt like it if it was called for us or against us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a terrible call on Quinn.
I wouldnt like it if it was called for us or against us.

Agreed. They have been letting that go all year as long as it wasn't blatantly late. Hell, someone on the Jags took Gurley to the ground after the whistle earlier in the game.

Ellard80

Legend
The quinn slam penalty was BS... I've seen plays similar to that for 20 plus years and never seen it called a penalty.

That was horrible.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The quinn slam penalty was BS... I've seen plays similar to that for 20 plus years and never seen it called a penalty.

That was horrible.

You can't throw a player to the ground when the ball is dead or forward progress is stopped. It gets a flag, that's the rule as I understand it. I've seen it called in nearly identical situations over the years. Quinn is not a rookie or a player trying to make an impression. He should know better.

Fournette was killin us after contact all night

Actually @Merlin the Rams shut his ass down pretty well after the 75 yard run. He had 130 yards rushing, and got tackled for a loss a handful of times. After his first carry he had 55 yards on 19 attempts and two catches for 8 yards. They pretty much erased him.

Hats off to WP that was a good game for the defense overall. They took away what the Jag Wahs ( for you @-X- haha) have to have to be successful. They were gifted a FG from the TO and still only scored 17 points, they had been averaging 28 a game.

Game ball to Son of Bum.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I call bullshit on the penalty

How many times have we seen a guy like Russell Wilson get slung around, keep his footing and run around until he completes a pass or run for a first down?

Seems like that happened last week.

BS call

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah because Leonard Fournette has never broken a tackle before, right?
Total BS call

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Too funny....

Fournette was killin us after contact all night,
Fournette had about 100 at the END of the 1st quarter....
Fournette had 30 yards the rest of the night....

But I feel ya....seemed like he was setting up their play-action passes pretty good.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I'm still waiting for a receiver to catch a pass in the air and a linebacker to grab him like this and walk him to the sideline so the catch ends up out of bounds.