Like/Dislike

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Wow.. I didn't realize the dislike button put a mark against a poster. That sucks because I used it a few times without knowing that....So mods would you kindly remove any black marks I placed on any posters. That was not the intent.

Maybe change the button to a disagree instead of dislike. It shouldn't place a mark against a poster. If thats the case then your gonna loose some good posters.

On a side note. Some of the Mods here need to learn to check how they reprimand posters. Not all but some. I come here to read everything, Good, bad and indifferent.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I dislike the dislike button. It is a negative element which invites dispute. This has been a very civil forum, let's not take a step even a small one toward internet hell.

Please see the revisions to the original post;

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/new-buttons.46669/#post-807346

Members who participate here within our rules, have NOTHING to worry about as it relates to the (now) "inappropriate" button. It's a feedback mechanism that comes from the community, not just moderators.

That's a positive any way you slice it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'd like to have about 15 more ways to react to posts. Perhaps a pissed my pants, creamed my shorts, or maybe a snarted button.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I tested out my "inappropriate" button on @Selassie I in his explanation post. Just, you know...

:rant: "Hey fellas! Button works great on my iPhone! See you back at the forum!...

:sneak:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I tested out my "inappropriate" button on @Selassie I in his explanation post. Just, you know...

:rant: "Hey fellas! Button works great on my iPhone! See you back at the forum!...

:sneak:

FYI... when using that function, the member is alerted just like they are when receiving a LIKE.

So I knew it was you calling my post inappropriate. :redcard:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
FYI... when using that function, the member is alerted just like they are when receiving a LIKE.

So I knew it was you calling my post inappropriate. :redcard:

Holy crap. Was that the "inappropriate" button? :whistle: So dang close to the "like" button. Stupid beefy fingers. Dang dinky iPhone :)