Like/Dislike

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm having a hard time with this concept. He is showing why a pick was wasted on him? Why this garbage organization wasted a pick on him? There's like, a double negative in here... I think?

He's showing negative value, and the pick was wasted on him because of this? Or the garbage organization only picks bad players and... I don't understand.

I'm looking too deep into this. It's just an example of a hate comment.

Nah, you can criticize all you want. There's just a civil way of doing it. I'm a fan of this team and appreciate their work, effort, and putting their well-being on the line too much to call them "bums" or "garbage" (just using examples). And if I see that, I will call you out on it, i.e., dislike it.

FTR, Greg fucked up today but overall has played well (as far as I can tell). Again, just using examples.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Perceived Piracy or what not...

You're coming across as someone who desperately needs a hug

Or

A rocket launcher

The best I can offer is to attempt to fax you a carton of Kleenex

You're better than this old fella, take care

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Or

A rocket launcher

another failed attempt at history.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Or

A rocket launcher

another failed attempt at history.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really confused. Why is Phoenix being so hostile? Also, since when does he not watch football?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
54417672.jpg

…..

Legend
Two things going on here.....

1st the like/dislike buttons......I gotta admit jrry32 posted the Goff stuff in the midst of our celebration and I wanted to dislike it....but I didn't because it doesn't seem like the cool thing to do. So there's that. The dislike button actually made me stop and think about whether I felt strongly enough to put a little mark on his credibility, not that he will care either way, but in the end I felt that I did NOT want to mark him that way for expressing his football opinion.

2nd thing....@PhxRam what the heck dude.....when you ran this place I found your posts to be thought provoking and mature. Your last couple posts however, just leave me wondering about your motives and truthfully you're coming off like a bitter person looking for a fight. Very strange. Get a grip man, enjoy life. No one has an agenda against you here.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My only suggestion is moving the like/dislike buttons further apart ...on the mobile version of the site it's easy to unintentionally hit the wrong one @Mojo Ram @CGI_Ram