Les Snead sure is QUIET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would think if there is a trade down it won't happen till they're on the clock. At that point is when teams know if a guy they covet is still there. I'm in the trade down camp. If he can move back about 15-20 spots and get an extra day 3 picks somewhere in the mid 80's I'd prefer that. 4 picks on day two gives them more chances to find legit players they will control for the next 4 years.
Would also like to get a 4th...maybe a small move from 67 can get a pick in the 120's.

That 4th could be the pick you use to get one of those 2nd tier QBs.

dang

Legend
He’s the opposite of the gambler. He always trades back to get more picks to increase his chances of being right about some of them.

He trades for proven talent, which is also the safe play.

He sounds like he doesn’t like to gamble
Yeah but he sure likes to trade. He’d trade his grandma for someone’s aunt and cousin.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Would also like to get a 4th...maybe a small move from 67 can get a pick in the 120's.

That 4th could be the pick you use to get one of those 2nd tier QBs.
If not maybe target a project type guy in the 5th or 6th. Maybe a guy with a strong arm and can run. Maybe someone who has mechanical flaws they can work on for a couple years sitting behind Stafford. No more noodle arms like Wolford and Perkins.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, It looks like Snead has finally gotten busy!