Les Snead sure is QUIET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Can we expect more action from him today? Could he have something already in the works??

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by filmeditor

dang

Legend
I bet he’s talked to every team with a second round pick after us to gauge a trade down. There looks to be a decent number of good options still available.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
There’s nothing that he could do yet until tonight’s 2nd round starts. It’s not being quiet - it’s that he’s not allowed into the party yet. Once he is tonight, I think you’ll hear from Les.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
There’s nothing that he could do yet until tonight’s 2nd round starts. It’s not being quiet - it’s that he’s not allowed into the party yet. Once he is tonight, I think you’ll hear from Les.

Snead is scheduled to be on the Rams Post Round 2 Show with Camryn, J.B. & DeMarco Farr.

jjab360

Legend
I bet he’s talked to every team with a second round pick after us to gauge a trade down. There looks to be a decent number of good options still available.
Personally if I'm Snead I'm locking down which one of the QBs could be the long term answer, maybe even a small trade up if we start to hear someone is jumping ahead of us. If not, I'm standing pat and taking whoever's left between Mayer/Branch/best remaining OL.

Just standing pat and letting the draft fall to us is how we got both Kupp and Donald, I feel like we get burnt almost every time we trade down tbh.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Is an extra late pick worth it? We need talent, not bodies
Define late? If we trade down even like 10 picks, we are likely getting a 3rd or a decent 4th in return. The 3rd round is going to have a good amount of talent too. We need bodies and talent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Trader Les is gearin up for his big moment... Round 6. :laugh2:

Matilda-Worst-Used-Car-Salesmen-Harry-Wormwood.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I would think if there is a trade down it won't happen till they're on the clock. At that point is when teams know if a guy they covet is still there. I'm in the trade down camp. If he can move back about 15-20 spots and get an extra day 3 picks somewhere in the mid 80's I'd prefer that. 4 picks on day two gives them more chances to find legit players they will control for the next 4 years.