Legends of the Field - Vince Ferragamo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
While I somewhat agree, Georgia seemed to be penny wise and dollar foolish, she didn't pay Ferragamo, but made a deal for Bert Jones a year later and paid him. She did give Dickerson a contract extension once, but then refused to do it a second time, that just made no sense. Problem with Georgia was John Shaw IMO, although Shaw did hire Dick Vermeil, showcasing the adage, even a blind squirrel can find a nut and a broken clock is right twice a day!

The decision making set up Georgia had was destined to fail, in the long run, and I honestly believe the former players who say that the team simply didn't have the finances to sustain running a professoinal operation. As much as Shaw can take the blame for a lot of that, I have to be honest and say I wasn't mad that he took a flyer on including the top tier stadium clause in the agreement for the Rams to move, because if he hadn't, they wouldn't be back and about to move into this beautiful stadium.