Latu medically cleared by the Rams per Tony Pauline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The way that's written, he says if Byron Murphy is gone, the Ram might turn their attention to Latu. How does he know Latu isn't where their attention is to begin with?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The way that's written, he says if Byron Murphy is gone, the Ram might turn their attention to Latu. How does he know Latu isn't where their attention is to begin with?
I think he is just referencing his own personal mock in that article.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I want Latu badly. I hope that’s the way we go. I wouldn’t be mad at Murphy, Verse, Dejean, or someone who falls. But dang i want Latu

TexasRam

Legend
I want Latu badly. I hope that’s the way we go. I wouldn’t be mad at Murphy, Verse, Dejean, or someone who falls. But dang i want Latu
I feel the same way.

At the same time, I am fully aware that half of these guys will not be the player that the “experts” predict.

But yea, I would roll my dice on Latu.

I would move up the board to snag him if possible. Strongly doubt he makes it to 19.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
:woozy2:
410f4eec-3e4d-42c7-a779-1806d1d4da36.png

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I feel the same way.

At the same time, I am fully aware that half of these guys will not be the player that the “experts” predict.

But yea, I would roll my dice on Latu.

I would move up the board to snag him if possible. Strongly doubt he makes it to 19.
Same. All the mocks i see are like “if he passes medicals, he’ll be great” and just thinking that if he passes medicals, he wont be on the board at 19.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hmm, I wonder how far Sweat will drop? I'd consider moving up if he makes it to the 4th round. We could use a run stopping beast in the middle of that line.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Hmm, I wonder how far Sweat will drop? I'd consider moving up if he makes it to the 4th round. We could use a run stopping beast in the middle of that line.
The biggest most important event for his future is a couple of weeks away and he can't keep his nose clean. No fucking way do I waste any pick on him. I don't want his bad influence on my team. No way.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Latu goes in the top 10 I think. I see the Rams trading down possibly out of the first round.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good rule of thumb this time of year... Nobody tells the truth.

This could be a total smokescreen.

Just saying. Don't believe anything you hear right now.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Good rule of thumb this time of year... Nobody tells the truth.

This could be a total smokescreen.

Just saying. Don't believe anything you hear right now.
That's a somewhat fair reading of things but what would be the incentive to lie about Latu passing his meds. I could see incentive to say he didn't.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The biggest most important event for his future is a couple of weeks away and he can't keep his nose clean. No fucking way do I waste any pick on him. I don't want his bad influence on my team. No way.
He's young and dumb. He still has a chance to clean shit up. I wouldn't waste a high pick on him but 4th round is great value

WestCoastRam

Legend
He's young and dumb. He still has a chance to clean shit up. I wouldn't waste a high pick on him but 4th round is great value
Yeah, I think you just have to accurately assess what his worth is with his red flags, he absolutely has value. If we had a more veteran defense I might even argue 3rd round. Context is key.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, I'm not impressed with his off field stuff, but, I think a 4th is a decent gamble to perhaps have a dominating NT for years to come. I mean, we gambled on Bennett (and so far have lost) and still managed to have an amazing draft.
Agree. He's a early 2nd round talent IMO. I think the Rams organization can develop a plan for him and its worth the risk in the 4th. If he hits and straightens himself up, a 4th will be tremendous value for him.