Latest cap space

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
White's contract tells me drafting a CB high is not off the table.
I don't believe ANYTHING is off the table. Any position. Any option; trade up, trade down, stay put. Which makes things extremely interesting and exciting and in the end, probably rife with criticism.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I believe that the Rams will select whoever that have as their top edge rusher with their first pick however if Bowers' the TE from Georgia, somehow falls to 19 he will be the pick to take this offense to another level. Then edge will be addressed in the 2nd round and DT in the 3rd. In my opinion pick #19 needs to be the best player available at a position of need and Bowers can take this offense to another level.

dang

Legend
I believe that the Rams will select whoever that have as their top edge rusher with their first pick however if Bowers' the TE from Georgia, somehow falls to 19 he will be the pick to take this offense to another level. Then edge will be addressed in the 2nd round and DT in the 3rd. In my opinion pick #19 needs to be the best player available at a position of need and Bowers can take this offense to another level.
Assuming no trades: I’m pretty confident McVay gets a new offensive toy by R3.83. Likely R2.52.