Lacanfora tweet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Starting Saturday the Rams will fall in love with Hundley. Maybe even more so that J. Football.
They will talk him up and work him out looking for a trade down at a high price. Eagles most likely.
Trading down to QB-needy teams and collecting assets is nice but at some point we have to pull the trigger ourselves. We aren't exactly dealing from a position of strength there.

A55VA6

Legend
With no better option why would they settle for a 4th or 5th round pick? I would rather take my chances with Bradford and shore up the OL to keep him upright. Have a backup plan in place of course, but really there is no other way they can go but to keep him and hope he stays healthy.
I guess my wording was a bit off. I'm saying that if they really wanted to trade him/cut ties, that's probably the price. I honestly hope Sam is a Ram in 15' and plays great all 16. Only concern after that is giving him a nice new deal and he goes down with an injury in 16'..

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Trading down to QB-needy teams and collecting assets is nice but at some point we have to pull the trigger ourselves. We aren't exactly dealing from a position of strength there.
No way any of this is true. Just a misquote or made up BS.
Sure if some team comes up with a 1st the Rams have to listen. But then Hekker is the only QB on the roster.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Does a [players agent ever NOT have the ability to contact other teams to see if they would be interested in his client?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does a [players agent ever NOT have the ability to contact other teams to see if they would be interested in his client?

I think it's the other teams who have their hands tied by tampering rules.

FRO

Legend
Hope this is true we need a fresh start
Who is your fresh start though? Getting rid of somebody is easy. If we get rid of Bradford who is our QB. There aren't options out there. Everybody wanted Schottenhiemer ran out of town. He leaves and can anybody say we upgraded?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A healthy Bradford gives us our best chance at a winning season THIS YEAR. Keep in mind, NFL stands for not for long.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If a 4th or 5th were the BEST they could get, I would tell Sam to put on #8 and get in the huddle...

lockdnram21

Legend
Who is your fresh start though? Getting rid of somebody is easy. If we get rid of Bradford who is our QB. There aren't options out there. Everybody wanted Schottenhiemer ran out of town. He leaves and can anybody say we upgraded?
to be honest anything is a upgrade since he hasnt been able to stay on the field. All people say is what he will do but in all actuallity he hasnt done anything.

FRO

Legend
to be honest anything is a upgrade since he hasnt been able to stay on the field. All people say is what he will do but in all actuallity he hasnt done anything.
Hill and Davis played. So are you for getting guys on their level because they aren't Bradford? Should we throw away Quick because he got hurt?

WestCoastRam

Legend
This is part of the negotiation. Rams and agent are letting the market spur on the negotiations. This literally happens in every contract impasse. Remember Pace all those years of being franchised. I think we gave his agent permission to fly him to the moon too.

This means nothing... less than nothing (given that no one will trade for him at that compensation with his injury). It's gamesmanship. And poor gamesmanship at that.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Mr Condon in the Last 32 games 7 played and 3 won your client has cost this franchise close to 30 MILLION dollars.
Now go get me a donut and 1 of them fancy cups of coffee and come to your senses.

Sorry but I call the bluff or whatever he wants to call it. I am not backing down and being held hostage from an oft injured QB and agent.....