L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
LETS GET IT BOYS!!!

IMG_2937.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2939.JPG
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2943.JPG

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

I'm bummed. Thought they'd go full fledged throwbacks, instead they just have their normal all whites (n)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I'm bummed. Thought they'd go full fledged throwbacks, instead they just have their normal all whites (n)

Well that's the way the Rams do things , everything is halfass

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In two minds I can sit up to silly o clock and watch the game or record it hit the sack and and watch tomorrow morning minus commercials

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Worst care, we keep it close with a chance to win at the end. Best case get an early lead and hold onto win. I don't want to think about the in-between.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
In two minds I can sit up to silly o clock and watch the game or record it hit the sack and and watch tomorrow morning minus commercials

Depends how work is involved. :cool:

Zero

Pro Bowler
Worst care, we keep it close with a chance to win at the end. Best case get an early lead and hold onto win. I don't want to think about the in-between.
The in-between.
Goff will be slingin it for Tree-Fiddy

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Finally after all the drama leading up to our ex HC getting fired, we can watch our Rams play football and turn the first page to the future.

There will be some very important (game film put on display) for the players in the last 3 games of 2016. The new coaching regime is going to dissect every player in minute detail moving forward and likely all their game tape from 2015 as well.

I want to see this team play fast & hard this evening for all 4 quarters no matter what the score is. Film review these next 3 games will show/reveal which of the fringe players have pride and want to be on-board in 2017.

Play with HEART tonight Los Angeles and put on some good film on for your new future coaching staff.

thumb.aspx
131834440_los-angeles-rams-1965-72-full-size-authentic-nfl-.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Oh they're wearing their white pajamas again?
The same white pajamas we CHOOSE to wear at our home games, so we can allow visiting teams to sport their colors.

Superb. Perfect. Makes sense.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No work tomorrow but I'm thinking maybe watch t commercial free in the morning

I'd stay up then.. But that's me. I can relate to commercial free though. :cool:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Time for Goff to get his 1st career Win!!
12-7.jpg

He'll Pas for 300+ Yards A passing TD and a Rushing TD JUST to get us started!!