L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Gaines, Williams, Longacre, Murphy, Wichmann, Alexander, Mannion our inactives.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just looking forward to see if they can be competitive. It's weird, but I feel better with Fassel on the sideline . It was time to move on and regroup.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Blue and White helmets with white, blue and gold jerseys and pants doesn't match. The helmets look cool though.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These jerseys and helmet combination looks like when someone accidentally switches the helmet in madden and clicks play.

FRO

Legend
Helmets are awesome, but why not do the whole uniform? Blue and white should be the colors going forward.

I fully expect a Rams win tonight.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Although I don't like the uniform combo, as long as they win they can wear whatever.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Come on Santa. Let the Rams reach back to the past and put 50 on the squaks!

Show us the pride of those helmets!

You strap that blue and white on you better play like Deacon or take your ass home!

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Only. Blue and yellow uniforms. !!!!! If we want to win this game let's follow the game plan of the New York Giants from Super Bowl 25 and get Brian quick and Kenny Britt off the field go 2 TE set -put one of the back up line men as full back in smash and pound Gurley 30 times control the clock. Also one of the biggest mistakes I think is made is tavon Austin and his talents -put him in the backfield and throw him the ball out of the backfield have him lined up 1 on 1 and create a mismatch versus a linebacker When he lined up outside at receiver he can be shut down the quick screens and the Jet sweep can only be run so much Anybody remember Dave Meggett or Dennis gentry -Eric Metcalf?

…..

Legend
expecting a rejuvenated Ram team tonight.

Was reported the players kicked out the coaches and had a players only meeting before leaving LA

Then the bus ride to the stadium was eerily quiet.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Soooo... Our regular home unis with white horns. Exciting...

Ram65

Legend
Home in time! Go Rams!!!

Let's see Jared handle the crowd. Run and pass it down their throat. Defense step it up!!!!!

Go Rams!!!!

I love the Whites with the old Helmet!!!!!!!!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After a 3-1 start I had this game pegged to decide the division winner . Oh well , a win would be a great start to new beginning. Go Rams

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Last time a Rams QB wore white horns, his name was Roman Gabriel. And I was 10. Time to kick some seahag ass!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'm ready wearing my Merlin Olsen jersey in honor of the white horns! My confidence level in getting a win:
IMG_0353.JPG