L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Worst team in the NFL = Rams.

Notice with Goff it's long pass after long pass. Case goes in and it's short pass after short pass.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
We are the only win for the Niners. Im not confident we could be the Browns.

I realize all I'm doing in this thread is bitch, but it's all I have.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Well, let's hope we can get a coach that can get the players to at least play as well as fisher could get them to. Obviously no one is trying at this point, except maybe Goff, and we know what happened with that tonight.

Level of effort with fisher as coach - 7%
Level of effort without fisher as coach - -23%

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that is the Rams year in one play . 4th and 6 and you throw 3 yards . You can't fix stupid . Goodbye Boras and can we please find someone who can teach the o-line to block . #73 is a bust and I don't think he will get better . The man is just plain awful .

Rams77

Starter
Why is Kroenke at this game?? Dude should have been to every game the past 5 years and acted quicker so we wouldn't be in this mess. Couldn't even cover a 16 point spread-pathetic

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Case Keenum makes me freakin sick. Where buddy that was calling for Case? You happy now bro?
I didn't call for him, but I did announce his return.

Yeah, I'm happy. Life is still good. It's not like Goff or anyone else was gonna win this game when receivers are dropping touchdown passes and the QB is missing on others. Relax. Everything's getting wrecked in the offseason and we'll start anew. Hope springs eternal.

JRobinson

MiLB
I don't even get mad anymore. It's sad that I'm actually laughing at this joke and catastrophe of an offense.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
We'd be better off burning the Rams offensive play book and just diagram plays in the dirt as we go.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0982.GIF

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Good! Wussell and Petey trying to run it up and get picked. Shove that one up your hershey chocolato you scumbags.
If it was a Rams that hit Wussell like Sherman hit Goff he'd have been ejected yet it's a good clean play for Sherman. Damnit I hate this game.
If Wilson got anywhere near the field after that Sherman hit, I'd take the 15 yard penalty, the subsequent fine and suspension, and I'd make sure Wilson would be laid out blowing snot bubbles out the earhole of his helmet!

But that's me...I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Can someone please convince Carroll to show up to my next hockey game? Please???

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't even get mad anymore. It's sad that I'm actually laughing at this joke and catastrophe of an offense.

I laughed at the Seahawks Punter getting KO'd because Carroll was being a douchebag. I also laughed at Michael Bennett getting KO'd after his celebration. Looks like karma got the Seahawks today. :LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would like to punch Pete Carroll below the belt...Bastard!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Ph for fucks sake...4th and 4 and we throw it 1 yard....honest...can we just kick Boras off the freaking plane mid-flight?

over and over and over, they throw the 3 yards short of the first down. FUUUUUCK