L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Oh thought he threw it at a ref... if he just tossed it guess just a penalty. But still stupid.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
bad year but I love the Rams.

I feel their pain tonight.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
AD and AO with the combination for a pick FINALLY!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good! Wussell and Petey trying to run it up and get picked. Shove that one up your hershey chocolato you scumbags.
If it was a Rams that hit Wussell like Sherman hit Goff he'd have been ejected yet it's a good clean play for Sherman. Damnit I hate this game.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What is the new HC gonna do? Develop players, design schemes that aren't terrible, and focus on fundamentals. Things our coaching staff has generally failed to do. It's not that difficult to fix this. It just takes coaching. Unfortunately, our team looks like it had none of that this year.

Well, apparently I am not as optimistic as you. I see not only a poorly coached and dysfunctional team but a team with a serious void of talent.
This is the 4th week in a row where we don't even look like we belong on the same field as our opponent.
Sure we may have some parts on the defense though I definitely think our 'D' is grossly over rated for the most part. While I tend to agree that a new HC and new schemes and philosophy etc will help it is nearly impossible to compensate for a systemic lack of talent.at this level of football.

However being a Rams fan I surely hope you are more correct than me though.......