Kurt Warner breaks down Stafford vs Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
Kurt Warner’s a tool who is and will always be butt hurt Marc Bulger beat him out. He constantly talks smack about the Rams and seems like he always wants them to lose. He doesn’t like the Rams and said himself he’s more a Cardinal than a Ram. Sorry, I can’t stand the guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kurt Warner’s a tool who is and will always be butt hurt Marc Bulger beat him out. He constantly talks down and votes against the Rams. He doesn’t like the Rams and said himself he’s more a Cardinal than a Ram. Sorry, I can’t stand the guy.
o-SAD-CLOWN-facebook.jpg

He won us a Lombardi.

Cry all you want he's a great Ram player and an excellent analyst.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
Who’s crying? I just don’t like the guy. You’d think a guy would appreciate a team that he revived a SB ring with.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kurt Warner’s a tool who is and will always be butt hurt Marc Bulger beat him out. He constantly talks smack about the Rams and seems like he always wants them to lose. He doesn’t like the Rams and said himself he’s more a Cardinal than a Ram. Sorry, I can’t stand the guy.
It does seemthat way….I saw a recent pregame video title that suggested the mighty Cardinals would beat the Rams. I don’t know for sure because I didn’t want to be pissed by the pro Cardinal BS From him. However, Kurt is a master in breaking down what he sees after the fact. I can separate the prognosticating Cardinal homer, from the analyst in him. I really love these videos from him.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
If you guys don't watch these from Kurt you should. Only link when he does our QB but he does them a lot. He does the good and the bad though and some aren't fans of honest criticism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVk1-S-RWvU

:trophy:Great post OldSchool. :trophy:Sorry you had to post the clown pic.
You said the only thing that matters to me and that is " He brought us our only Lombardi."
And that is more than enough for me to be a Kurt fan the rest of my life.
All the other crap is just soap opera B.S.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If you guys don't watch these from Kurt you should. Only link when he does our QB but he does them a lot. He does the good and the bad though and some aren't fans of honest criticism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVk1-S-RWvU

Really like Warner’s breakdown showing the nuance on the routes and how they help creat space for the other guys.

Would be nice to see him include a little about the run game and how that pressure makes the defense have to adjust.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

You don't remember when Bulger was struggling against the Panthers in the playoffs and Martz wanted to switch to Warner but Warner told Martz that if Bulger was his guy, Bulger needed to continue to battle through that game? Kurt Warner is one of the best human beings to ever play this game. Georgia, Shaw, Zygmunt and Martz drove him out of town. All of them can kick rocks but Warner will always be #1.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but don't expect to not take heat when you go on a Rams board and call Warner a tool.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you allow his fanhood of the Cards to get in the way of enjoying his excellent analysis you're only hurting yourself. That is a great job by Kurt breaking down the game, as usual, he has a QB's eye in the nuance of receiver routes and their effect on defenses and every time I watch his vids not only are they on point but they teach.

I love that he's showing the effect of Odell in this offense. Say what you want about Odell but he's a mature receiver who knows all the basic shit, this isn't some guy learning on the job. He's a vet with top shelf ability. And him working with Kupp honestly I don't think there's a lot of defenses that can handle those two when they're playing like they did vs the Cards.

Also Kurt's analysis shows how much impact the players (receivers in this example) have on executing scheme. Run some of those routes not as well and people are criticizing the play call or the design. Run them like they did, though, and it's magic. This offensive unit is really putting things together right now from protections > routes > QBing and it's a beautiful thing.

Lastly Michel isn't only impacting this offense as a runner. His pass pro instincts are superb.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who’s crying? I just don’t like the guy. You’d think a guy would appreciate a team that he revived a SB ring with.
And you'd think a team would appreciate the QB that brought them their only Lombardi. But then Martz showed how much that meant to him and the team. I don't blame Kurt for being salty to the Rams. Only one person though has come in a thread where he's extremely complimentary to our current QB and the skill players this team has and complained about the analyst and doesn't appear to even want to watch the film. As you may notice from other poster's it's a good break down as are all of his other ones both positive and negative. You made the choice on how to participate in a thread celebrating our QB's outstanding play on MNF.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I wonder if there's any actual current or former NFL players that lurk forums like ROD? One would think they do.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You don't remember when Bulger was struggling against the Panthers in the playoffs and Martz wanted to switch to Warner but Warner told Martz that if Bulger was his guy, Bulger needed to continue to battle through that game? Kurt Warner is one of the best human beings to ever play this game. Georgia, Shaw, Zygmunt and Martz drove him out of town. All of them can kick rocks but Warner will always be #1.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion but don't expect to not take heat when you go on a Rams board and call Warner a tool.
But Warner was injured and remained injured for a few years after the Rams let him go. So many people hated to see him go but the reality was that Bulger was playing well and Warner was injured. If Kurt never hurts his thumb then he likely never loses his job to Marc.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
I honestly don’t remember that... good to know though

Last edited: