Kicker.. ugh.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
141 made 149 attempts. Grow up .
In 2022 he was 90% overall in FG %. To say he can’t do it is BS.

Get him in training camp to compete. How much Rod coin are we wagering that he is brought back? -training camp ?

In 2023 regular season, Maher was 13/15 on PAT and 17/23 in FGs. When looking at the entire list of NFL kickers, he was in the bottom third or bottom 4th of NFL kickers. To his credit, 4 of his missed FGs were from 50+

But I believe that the Rams will be competing for a championship next season. The Rams can certainly find a kicker who will at least be in the top 1/3 of the NFL. Remember the 2021 season and playoffs? The Rams beat the Bucs, the Whiners and in the super bowl, beat the Bengals all by one FG in each game. A reliable kicker is a vital importance in tight games. We probably don't win the championship without a good kicker that season.

You know who was even worse than Maher? The Havershank guy.

P.S. I don't care what his stats were for 2022. He didn't play for the Rams in 2022. He was 74% for the Rams in FGs. And he was 20% from 50 yards out. Sorry but that's not NFL caliber in 2023. And 87% for extra points doesn't cut it either.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
In 2023 regular season, Maher was 13/15 on PAT and 17/23 in FGs. When looking at the entire list of NFL kickers, he was in the bottom third or bottom 4th of NFL kickers. To his credit, 4 of his missed FGs were from 50+

But I believe that the Rams will be competing for a championship next season. The Rams can certainly find a kicker who will at least be in the top 1/3 of the NFL. Remember the 2021 season and playoffs? The Rams beat the Bucs, the Whiners and in the super bowl, beat the Bengals all by one FG in each game. A reliable kicker is a vital importance in tight games. We probably don't win the championship without a good kicker that season.

You know who was even worse than Maher? The Havershank guy.

P.S. I don't care what his stats were for 2022. He didn't play for the Rams in 2022. He was 74% for the Rams in FGs. And he was 20% from 50 yards out. Sorry but that's not NFL caliber in 2023. And 87% for extra points doesn't cut it either.
Agree - don’t know if I’m wrong.with what The Rams will do.All I want is what’s best.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of the two if you please and one of these two Chase Blackburn if you don't please.

1707064737770.png
1707064848289.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This kicker shit is all Den's fault.