Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He'll be playing with Gurely, Austin and Quick.
If anything it's an upgrade. Now the OL....Who knows.

I know. Saffold out, GR lost, Brown out, and Havenstein playing hurt. If CK overcomes this line, worse than anything Foles had, god bless that man and all of his offspring. I would even throw my dick between him and @Username in full on dickpunch mode.

I would dick throw. I swear. Test me CK.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All he has to do is hit open receivers and hand off to Gurley and Tavon. The defense will take care of the rest. I think we're about to see how bad Foles really was.
It's going to be an interesting game. I just watched Fisher's Presser, Not only well we be Starting Keenum, But we've lost Brown and Daryl Williams for the Season to IR, and they're Bringing up Battle from the PS and Looking to add for Depth!!
All this is straight from Fishers own lips!!
He won't say who's starting were because of " Opponent/Competitive considerations"

RamzFanz

Damnit
I had waning respect for fisher but if he had kept Foles in then he would have officially lost my respect. sorry about Foles buddy I had hoped for the best but I realized by the third or fourth game that he wast not the answer at all

Honestly, I'm on your bandwagon, but I also think Foles got Bulgered. Who survives when drives where you don't screw up are killed with drops and you're the most pressured QB in a new system? Few, if any. Hell, Bulger had a way better chance.

We needed an average QB and we got one. As it turns out, average wasn't going to be enough.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's going to be an interesting game. I just watched Fisher's Presser, Not only well we be Starting Keenum, But we've lost Brown and Daryl Williams for the Season to IR, and they're Bringing up Battle from the PS and Looking to add for Depth!!
All this is straight from Fishers own lips!!
He won't say who's starting were because of " Opponent/Competitive considerations"

Bringing up Battle is just a sign of how bad off we are. Fisher says he's lost the fat and added strength but dude was the definition of raw.

But, on second thought, could he be worse than what we will have to field next game? Dude IS a massive wall.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bringing up Battle is just a sign of how bad off we are. Fisher says he's lost the fat and added strength but dude was the definition of raw.

But, on second thought, could he be worse than what we will have to field next game? Dude IS a massive wall.
In the Presser Fisher said Battle was in shape now and that he told him (Battle) that he was a snap away from starting!!" Sounds promising!

Athos

Legend
Honestly, I'm on your bandwagon, but I also think Foles got Bulgered. Who survives when drives where you don't screw up are killed with drops and you're the most pressured QB in a new system? Few, if any. Hell, Bulger had a way better chance.

I think that's a bit of a cop out. Plenty of QBs has gotten dismantles this year and put up numbers.
Smith 30 times.

Bottles 28.

And those are just sacks.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
In the Presser Fisher said Battle was in shape now and that he told him (Battle) that he was a snap away from starting!!" Sounds promising!
He's a snap away from starting because they have no other options. Not because he's ready.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Love your enthusiasm dude, and who knows, but it sounds desperate to me. They had no choice but to promote him. He's the last OL they have. "Snap away" means if someone get's hurt.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I feel bad for Foles really. He's a good dude and a great teammate.
But for whatever reason he's seems to have lost some confidence.

Looking forward to Case. He makes good throws and not 5 feet too high.

Man, that bomb to Givens in the first one was sweet ... in perfect stride. I don't care if he's playing against 4th string grade schoolers, that was a helluva pass. Hope he can do some of that when he starts playing for real.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think that's a bit of a cop out. Plenty of QBs has gotten dismantles this year and put up numbers.
Smith 30 times.

Bottles 28.

And those are just sacks.

When Rams went Foles, we hoped for a solid average or better. Now add in most drops and most pressured.

What we needed was above average to compensate for our weaknesses.

Did you see those drops coming? Did you think the o-line would be this bad even in run blocking? I didn't.

When one QB is sacked more than another, it could also mean that QB is better at avoiding the sack, which is one of Foles' redeeming qualities.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
090515-CFB-UCLA-quarterback-Josh-Rosen-throws-MM-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.55.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

We needed an average QB and we got one. As it turns out, average wasn't going to be enough.
I'm hoping foles is getting Trent greened myself

RamsFan14

Starter
Foles is 1/3 of the problem, but that's 1/3 they can try to fix with one move. Fixing the line or getting the receivers to actually catch is a lot harder.

If the receivers suddenly start catching, then that may be a Foles issue too.

Personally I think Foles has regressed big time since beginning of the season, and I think it's just cause he's taken too many hits. Can't step up, and he can't hit open receivers because his mechanics are sloppy. Unfortunate situation, because I did like his toughness and ability to make some gutsy throws. But he can't even hit the completions he's supposed to. Just a sign he needs to hit the bench, I just don't like how he's gotten there. Too. Many. Hits.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I effed up on the Foles contract - although the situation hasn't been favorable to him - but all along I thought Battle would be brought up somewhere around the middle of the season, once he had a chance to get into NFL shape and injuries would begin to strike.

I'm sure he's still very raw - but he was considered to be a likely 2nd round pick or so if he'd finished his college career - so he's probably a better talent than the other options available. I don't expect a lot from him this season, but I think he will be a serious player in future seasons.