Just saying. Thanks to all my old friends in Game Day Chat Room today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, wish I had swung in there some but was working during the game - so naturally I was streaming it on my phone which was sitting in my lap, hidden under the lighting console while I was running lights.
Sure, I missed some cues, my timing wasn't the best and I'll admit, it wasn't my best work.... but cmon. It was Rams vs FilthyWhiners!!!

A man has got to have his priorities ;)
You crack me up Bernie and I love it! :laugh4:Hope all is well with you my friend. :thumbsup1::horns::clinkingbeer:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
You are a gem sir, a true gem. I am usually not in the game day chat, just too many usually watching the game, but glad to see you.
I'm no gem brother. You are a gem for putting up with me. lolol Has been great to know you. I've been crazy busy with work the past 5 years. Keeping my robots under control. Miss all of you. I Mean that. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about Bome. He's a good man.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Dags, still remember when I was down in St. Louis. You had a cold.

Always great to see old friends.
Good to hear from you too brother. Hope life is treating you well. Come into chat room for the draft now.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I’d like to join but sometimes I’ll revisit plays and will have to do honeydos with trying to entertain two little girls so I don’t like getting spoilers if I end up a couple of plays behind the live broadcast.

It’s easy to do on the game day thread I just don’t reply to plays until I’m caught up.
Damn bud, you do have your hands full with 2 daughters. lol Appreciate you my friend. Peace..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Good to see you were around Dag. I never get into the chat room during games. Hope all is well with you my friend. Cheers.
Thank you buddy. All is well here. Getting ready to grow super hots and cool weather plants..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It’s cool to see you @Dagonet. I don’t join the chat because I have heard so many complaints about the negativity on there and the game day thread.
We're not negative.. We call it like we see it. That said, good to see you brother. :thumbsup1::clinkingbeer:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn bud, you do have your hands full with 2 daughters. lol Appreciate you my friend. Peace..
Need to have a chat with you. Want to grow hatch here, but don’t know if I should pre-grow in kitchen or put directly in my yard where I can get full light, but weather varies here in zone 9D.

Could be low 40s March-April at night, but May might bring 100F weather.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Glad you're back. I try to avoid the GDT most of the games because it's full of the same handful of people who never post anything else other than calling McVay an idiot every week.
I've never seen that happen. Most is when he gets pass happy and we need to run the ball. That's the criticism in there, from when I've been in there. I also agree. My friends in there are some serious and good Rams/football fans. Peace brother.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Need to have a chat with you. Want to grow hatch here, but don’t know if I should pre-grow in kitchen or put directly in my yard where I can get full light, but weather varies here in zone 9D.

Could be low 40s March-April at night, but May might bring 100F weather.
Hatch?