Just saying. Thanks to all my old friends in Game Day Chat Room today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I appreciated you all today, and saying thank you. It's not easy putting up with me. :laugh4::clinkingbeer: With work and growing my own food, it's only been like the 3rd time I've been in there this season. I thank you all for treating me decent and with respect as always. I loved being with you all. A good time and great victory. Plus, Nucua. lol Not to mention Young stepping it up when we needed it.

I was actually surprised we didn't have more in there today. Regardless, I thank all. You know who you are. I had a great time. :thumbsup1::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer: I'll be in next weekend even if we play on Saturday. I'll take an eto day on Friday. lol Peace guys.

If you haven't checked the Game Day chat room out, give it a try.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just saw we play Sunday night. Sweet. :clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer: It'll be a good time in chat. :thumbsup1: Horns up folks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its always a good time in the GDC, always good to see you in there. Today was a bit of a roller coaster with low expectations at the beginning but hatred for the whiners took over and our team pulled out the win!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
welcome back Dag !!
Thank you Rhody my friend. Just been busy is all. You should see my big garden. Getting soil amended and fence up for deer protection. lol Did a cover crop of cereal rye this winter for my raised rows. Hope all is well with you and yours brother. Come into the chat with us Sunday. :thumbsup1::fistbump1::clinkingbeer:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Its always a good time in the GDC, always good to see you in there. Today was a bit of a roller coaster with low expectations at the beginning but hatred for the whiners took over and our team pulled out the win!
It was still good to be in there with you and all others RB. Much appreciated. Always good conversation. :thumbsup1::clinkingbeer: Horns up bother.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I appreciated you all today, and saying thank you. It's not easy putting up with me. :laugh4::clinkingbeer: With work and growing my own food, it's only been like the 3rd time I've been in there this season. I thank you all for treating me decent and with respect as always. I loved being with you all. A good time and great victory. Plus, Nucua. lol Not to mention Young stepping it up when we needed it.

I was actually surprised we didn't have more in there today. Regardless, I thank all. You know who you are. I had a great time. :thumbsup1::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer: I'll be in next weekend even if we play on Saturday. I'll take an eto day on Friday. lol Peace guys.

If you haven't checked the Game Day chat room out, give it a try.

Damn, wish I had swung in there some but was working during the game - so naturally I was streaming it on my phone which was sitting in my lap, hidden under the lighting console while I was running lights.
Sure, I missed some cues, my timing wasn't the best and I'll admit, it wasn't my best work.... but cmon. It was Rams vs FilthyWhiners!!!

A man has got to have his priorities ;)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I’d like to join but sometimes I’ll revisit plays and will have to do honeydos with trying to entertain two little girls so I don’t like getting spoilers if I end up a couple of plays behind the live broadcast.

It’s easy to do on the game day thread I just don’t reply to plays until I’m caught up.

Psycho_X

Legend
Glad you're back. I try to avoid the GDT most of the games because it's full of the same handful of people who never post anything else other than calling McVay an idiot every week.

ramsrams

UDFA
Dags, still remember when I was down in St. Louis. You had a cold.

Always great to see old friends.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good to see you were around Dag. I never get into the chat room during games. Hope all is well with you my friend. Cheers.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just saw we play Sunday night. Sweet. :clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer::clinkingbeer: It'll be a good time in chat. :thumbsup1: Horns up folks.
You are a gem sir, a true gem. I am usually not in the game day chat, just too many usually watching the game, but glad to see you.