Just How Good is Jared Goff (Niner Nation Fan Post)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
These idiots are really starting to revive my immense hatred for the whiners and their fans. Believe me, I love our team. I devote far more time following them than any other of my teams in other sports. With that in mind, there are times I wonder whether I'm more of a Rams fan or a Whiners hater. Right now, I may be trending towards Whiners hater. Even whiner fan friends of mine who are usually pretty cool are starting to get on my nerves ever since little Jimmy won his first game. I swear I haven't been more ready for a season to start than this year. I can't wait to watch those phuckers get stomped next year.

My immense hatred for them never went away. :sneaky:

TexasRam

Legend
I have a gif saved for after we stomp their asses this year. I’ll be posting it to their board.

tenor.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
McVay vs Shanahan, right now they are 1-1 against each other and I understand the Rams sat everyone for the last game, but that does not change the fact the 49ers won and everyone is on their bandwagon with Jimmy G, which is fine as Jared Thomas Goff lies coiled in Los Angeles.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Jared has more wins in 2 years than garapolo does in his career. He also has playoff experience now, I doubt the 49ers are even close to contenders next season.

Fans can be unrealistic but come on, who is their RB?
Who is catching balls ?
Who do they have on defense other than a banged up 30 year old corner?

The 49ers are far from talented, just having garolpolo doesn' make them a good team

Just more goff hate guys, it will never stop until he wins it all.