Just Heard Rams on Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know. You'd have to go through the ordering process until you get to payment options.
They're giving the first month free, it seems.
https://order.hbonow.com/
Thanks. I have the app downloaded on my Ipad, but assume that since it asks for my iTunes password, the payment will come from there, but am afraid of going too far with in-app purchase..I want to wait for the month's of hard knocks!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is there a way to stream the show? Really don't want to buy HBO just for one show. Bad enough I buy the ticket for only one team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The whining and complaining is starting to get to Whiner status.
Meh. Sometimes the whining about whining trumps the whining. You can not like the idea of being on this show without it being whining. I used to not want them on it but as time goes on, I don't see where it really matters. Maybe we'll get some more media and the players will step up more. Who knows?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't help it, it'll probably linger for a while and eventually fade away into suppressed bitterness and an ulcer.
Thought the same when the Rams moved out of LA. Turned out as soon as I saw the horns, I couldn't resist. Just take your time man. I know it sucks ass for now but it's the Rams you are a fan of - not the guys on the sideline or in the offices.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This fascinates me.
You've never seen the show, and yet you're critical of its content? That it will resemble a circus?
Gotta admit Dieter - I was always against it before and I have never seen the show. You read things - y'know?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://order.hbonow.com
Looks like 30 days free and 14.95 a month..Seems like there is always a catch so I'll have to wait and see.
I easily used to spend over $30 on pre season magazines, scouting reports etc
Since the 'net made everything just about free, I got that money to spend
You could literally sign up for September and binge watch the first month and get the whole season for $15
What a deal

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta admit Dieter - I was always against it before and I have never seen the show. You read things - y'know?
If the Rams were gonna be on "Dance Moms" I'd give it a look
I never had much interest in Hard Knocks, mainly because the Rams weren't the subject

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I love this. I can never get enough Ram news. I've been hoping for them to be on the show for years.

Distraction??? Paaaahhhhlease! If they can't handle this, what the hell will they do at crunch time in the last minute of a game. This ain't crap... if anything it will better prepare us for everything and provide some extra motivation for the players and coaches.

100% with you broseph. With the move to LA it makes a lot of sense. The more I can get the better.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think people need to realize that this is a huge media market (duh) The spotlight just got way bigger whether they are on the show or not.
Might as well embrace it. It's happening regardless.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I shoulda used the blue font. Dammit!
You said they should be on Hard Knocks next year. Playoff teams aren't eligible to be on Hard Knocks so when the Rams make the playoffs next year, they wont be eligible
Got it! By the way... you inspired me during my workout and was able to push through even harder today. For that I thank you! (y)

WestCoastRam

Legend
With the move and the show, lots of distractions this offseason, OTA's, and training camp. I worry that it will impact the on field product and a team like ours will have no margin for error if they are to be successful next season.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Although looks like Sky th showed the Texans last year so fingers crossed they'll show the Rams this year

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Let the Kroenke-Snead-Fisher circus begin. IMO this is the last thing they need. I would have been okay a year after the move and the team has settled into LA. Now it's going to be yet another distraction to deal with. But I had no vote so my opinion is mute. Also wondering if this was a "behind closed doors" decision. "Volunteer" sounds more like "You're going to do this because we are approving your move to LA" to me.

I wonder if they volunteered to do it after the relocation so they wouldnt have to do it any of the past 4 seasons. If the move has been in the works for 2+ years who knows how long ago they volunteered to do "HARD KNOCKS".

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Aside from everything else it's going to be pretty cool watching the QB battle. I can actually make it to training camp as well for a few days (AZ to CA). I'll show up waving a ROD sign ya know getting our name out there, too.