Jrry32 Trade Up Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Brandon Thomas fell from being an expected late first round pick to the late third last year with the same injury. Ogbuehi could certainly get drafted earlier. And if he does, I'd be ready to pick someone else. But he was overvalued in the media before his injury and I think he could very possibly fall to the third. Before his injury, imo, he was going in the second half of the first round...if not later. He struggled this year at LT, there are some questions about his toughness and work/practice habits, and his technique needs a ton of refinement.

He has outstanding physical tools but he had a lot of question marks...and now he has a torn ACL. I don't think it's unrealistic to believe he could be there in the third.

I think your spot on with Ogbuehi. Not crazy about him but there are a lot of tools to work with for a third rounder. I think he will be available in the 3rd.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'm not an expect on talent evaluation but trading 2 first for aQB ? Is he a sure thing franchise qb? No? Then the cost is too high.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quite frankly, I wouldn't even consider such a move for Mariota.

Well, different strokes for different folks. Why would you not consider it?

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well, different strokes for different folks. Why would you not consider it?

I believe that he's a product of an offense the Rams aren't about to run and is going to struggle a bit in a scheme that doesn't catch defenses off guard with it's tempo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that he's a product of an offense the Rams aren't about to run and is going to struggle a bit in a scheme that doesn't catch defenses off guard with it's tempo.

Fair enough.