Jrry32 First Mock of February (02/09/2020)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it is officially the off-season. The Chiefs are Super Bowl champions. It's time to get the Rams back on that track!

Cut
OLB Clay Matthews
HB Malcolm Brown

With Brown, we expect Henderson to take a leap in Year 2, so we can let Brown walk. We let Matthews go to get younger at EDGE.

Restructure
QB Jared Goff ($10 million from roster bonus converted into a signing bonus)
DT Aaron Donald ($4 million from base salary converted into a signing bonus)

Re-sign
K Greg Zuerlein - 4 years $12 million
OT Andrew Whitworth - 1 year $10 million
OLB Dante Fowler Jr. (Franchise Tag)
QB Blake Bortles - 2 years $5 million
All Practice Squad Players
All ERFAs

Yes, we're letting Littleton walk. I don't take pleasure in that, but we have to make hard decisions. Littleton's price tag is too high for me. He's a good but not elite ILB. Whitworth has announced that he wants to return. It makes logical sense to bring him back. It'll give Noteboom additional time to recover from his injury. We franchise Fowler with the plan to extend him.

Trades
Rams trade WR Robert Woods
Jets trade Round 3 Pick #4 and 2021 5th round pick

The Jets badly need a WR and have three third round picks. I know some will disagree with the trade, but I think this is the time to make it. With Kupp, Cooks, Higbee, Everett, Reynolds, Gurley, and a rookie WR, we have plenty of options in the passing game.

Rams trade CB Nickell Robey-Coleman
Bengals trade C/OG Billy Price

The Bengals' slot CB, Darqueze Dennard, is a FA. NRC is still a quality slot CB who fits Cincy's scheme. With Ramsey, Hill, Long, and Darious Williams, we have enough depth and talent at CB to trade NRC and save a few bucks on his salary. Price has been a failure for the Bengals, and they have replaced him with Trey Hopkins at Center. We take a shot on him as a reclamation project.

Raiders trade Round 3 Pick #16, Round 3 Pick #17, and Round 4 Pick #15
Rams trade Round 3 Pick #4 and Round 3 Pick #20

Raiders trade up in the third round.

Free Agency
AP_19231081765603.jpg

Stephen Weatherly OLB - 2 years $10 million

Weatherly has been stuck behind Everson Griffen and Danielle Hunter in Minnesota, but I think he's an underrated player. At 6'5" 265, he seems big for a 3-4 OLB at first glance, but he's an athletic big man who played 3-4 OLB in college. Personally, I think he's an underrated player who could break out if given a larger role. He's a really good run defender on the edge who has the athleticism to drop into coverage when needed. His pass rush potential isn't entirely clear at this stage, but he has shown flashes when given PT in Minnesota. I think he has the potential to be a real bargain for us.

NFL Draft
Round 2 Pick #20 - Tyler Biadasz C/OG Wisconsin

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqP4rxCTQmc

Analysis: I continue to see him falling to this part of the second in mock after mock. If he does, we should sprint to the podium. Biadasz is exactly what we need on the interior. He's a country strong technician who just consistently executes and wins. The closest things to weaknesses he has are average length and athleticism.

Round 3 Pick #16 - Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQGkCL8wjc

Analysis: I think Tyler Johnson could be the Cooper Kupp of this class. He's not going to blow the doors off in the 40, but he's a polished technician with a high football IQ, great quickness, and strong hands. He understands the nuances of route running and how to create throwing windows for his QB. I think he's a guy who can produce from Day 1.

Round 3 Pick #17 - David Woodward ILB Utah State

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0VczsfUeg

Analysis: I've watched a lot of LBs in this class, and I think Zack Baun is the only LB projected outside of the first round who offers the three-down skill-set that Woodward does. Woodward has some areas of the game to polish up, but his ability to cover, run sideline to sideline, and play through blockers in the running game make him a rare commodity. I'm shocked by the lack of hype around him.

Round 4 Pick #15 - Antonio Gibson OW/KR Memphis

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKm9IkvBopI

Analysis: Gibson is the first big risk I'm taking in this draft. The plan would be for him to play HB. He split his time between WR and HB at Memphis. He's an explosive player who is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. I think he has the potential to be a David Johnson (before the injuries) type talent if he develops at HB. But he'll need some time. Until that point, he's a gadget player and a KR.

Round 4 Pick #20 - Devin Asiasi TE UCLA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgn1JYgWcRQ

Analysis: Asiasi is really flying under the radar right now. In his only year in college as a starter (as a junior), he posted 44 catches for 641 yards and 4 TDs. Listed at 6'3" 260, Asiasi moves like a guy 20 pounds lighter. He runs crisp routes and shows no fear in traffic. As a blocker, the potential and attributes are there, but his motor ran hot and cold in college.

Round 4 Pick #34 - Evan Weaver ILB California

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13Z-MaE6a8

Analysis: Weaver is expected to fall down the board on draft day because of his physical limitations. He posted 181 tackles as a senior at Cal after starting his career playing DE. At 6'2" 235, Weaver has the size and strength to bang between the tackles. He possesses outstanding instincts and is a reliable tackler. He's also an alert zone defender. What he lacks is sideline to sideline speed and the athleticism to hold up against HBs in man coverage.

Round 6 Pick #20 - Josiah Coatney DL Ole Miss

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxYXZY7lgI

Analysis: Coatney has a lot of intriguing tools and could play all over our front (from 0-Tech to 5-Tech). He is quite strong and heavy-handed. He shows a more diverse set of pass rush moves than you expect, and his push-pull move can be quite devastating due to how jarring his punch is. He needs to play with more consistent leverage and work not to get washed out in the flow on zone-stretch plays, but the kid has a lot of potential and versatility.

Round 7 Pick #20 - Bravvion Roy NT Baylor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXUf1qUmvYQ

Analysis: Roy is an intriguing player at 6'1" 332. He posted 61 tackles, 13 TFLs, and 5.5 sacks as a 3-4 NT for Baylor. Roy has the quickness and motor to move horizontally and disrupt zone stretch plays. He's strong, heavy-handed, and has surprising first step acceleration off the LOS. The problems I saw in his film were his lack of consistency with his pad level, tiring late in games, short arms, and struggles finding the ball at times. I think he's a worthwhile developmental NT.

Projected Starters
QB: Jared Goff
HB: Todd Gurley
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Cooper Kupp
WR: Josh Reynolds
TE: Tyler Higbee
LT: Andrew Whitworth
LG: Tyler Biadasz v. Austin Corbett v. Bobby Evans v. Billy Price
C: Tyler Biadasz v. Austin Corbett v. Billy Price v. Brian Allen
RG: David Edwards
RT: Rob Havenstein

SDE: Sebastian Joseph-Day
NT: Greg Gaines
UT: Aaron Donald
OLB: Dante Fowler Jr.
ILB: David Woodward v. Evan Weaver v. Micah Kiser v. Kenny Young v. Troy Reeder v. Travin Howard
ILB: David Woodward v. Evan Weaver v. Micah Kiser v. Kenny Young v. Troy Reeder v. Travin Howard
OLB: Stephen Weatherly
LCB: Jalen Ramsey
RCB: Troy Hill
SLCB: David Long Jr.
FS: John Johnson III
SS: Taylor Rapp

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker
LS: Jake McQuaide

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, it seems like great minds think alike; I'm a fan of a lot of the players you've drafted, and signed (except for Price, but as a reclamation project while shedding cap? Sure.) What I disagree with is that you seem to be drafting the defensive linemen rather late.

Now, granted, to fix the team, some positions have to be filled before others, but I'm simply not at all comfortable in going with SJD and Gaines across from Donald for a whole year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, it seems like great minds think alike; I'm a fan of a lot of the players you've drafted, and signed (except for Price, but as a reclamation project while shedding cap? Sure.) What I disagree with is that you seem to be drafting the defensive linemen rather late.

Now, granted, to fix the team, some positions have to be filled before others, but I'm simply not at all comfortable in going with SJD and Gaines across from Donald for a whole year.

We have finite resources. I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. And in the draft, it would take a Day 2 pick to draft somebody who is likely to start. I haven't been impressed with the options in the 4th and 5th round, outside of Leki Foku (who is more of a developmental player and is likely gone before the mid 4th). SJD and Gaines can both stop the run. That's what's important.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great stuff as usual.
I just can’t get my head around the Woods trade. I know the whys and how’s, but man, I’d hate to see him go.
one question I have with the Jets is the one WR they do have is Jamison Crowder and will likely be losing Robbie Anderson, wouldn’t Crowder and Woods play the same role?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great stuff as usual.
I just can’t get my head around the Woods trade. I know the whys and how’s, but man, I’d hate to see him go.
one question I have with the Jets is the one WR they do have is Jamison Crowder and will likely be losing Robbie Anderson, wouldn’t Crowder and Woods play the same role?

I don't think so. Crowder is more of a slot guy. Woods would play the Z.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Love the picks but not the Woods trade. Feel like if Sanu was able to fetch a 2nd then Woods should bring back more cause hes younger and a better WR. Also would be hard to see Woods go :cry:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Analysis: I've watched a lot of LBs in this class, and I think Zack Baun is the only LB projected outside of the first round who offers the three-down skill-set that Woodward does.
I do think there's some guys the Rams are all over, project types like Cameron Brown, but I'm with you on Woodward and he is certainly one of those fits that will be highlighted on the Rams board just a matter of how things break down.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Well, it is officially the off-season. The Chiefs are Super Bowl champions. It's time to get the Rams back on that track!

Cut
OLB Clay Matthews
HB Malcolm Brown

With Brown, we expect Henderson to take a leap in Year 2, so we can let Brown walk. We let Matthews go to get younger at EDGE.

Restructure
QB Jared Goff ($10 million from roster bonus converted into a signing bonus)
DT Aaron Donald ($4 million from base salary converted into a signing bonus)

Re-sign
K Greg Zuerlein - 4 years $12 million
OT Andrew Whitworth - 1 year $10 million
OLB Dante Fowler Jr. (Franchise Tag)
QB Blake Bortles - 2 years $5 million
All Practice Squad Players
All ERFAs

Yes, we're letting Littleton walk. I don't take pleasure in that, but we have to make hard decisions. Littleton's price tag is too high for me. He's a good but not elite ILB. Whitworth has announced that he wants to return. It makes logical sense to bring him back. It'll give Noteboom additional time to recover from his injury. We franchise Fowler with the plan to extend him.

Trades
Rams trade WR Robert Woods
Jets trade Round 3 Pick #4 and 2021 5th round pick

The Jets badly need a WR and have three third round picks. I know some will disagree with the trade, but I think this is the time to make it. With Kupp, Cooks, Higbee, Everett, Reynolds, Gurley, and a rookie WR, we have plenty of options in the passing game.

Rams trade CB Nickell Robey-Coleman
Bengals trade C/OG Billy Price

The Bengals' slot CB, Darqueze Dennard, is a FA. NRC is still a quality slot CB who fits Cincy's scheme. With Ramsey, Hill, Long, and Darious Williams, we have enough depth and talent at CB to trade NRC and save a few bucks on his salary. Price has been a failure for the Bengals, and they have replaced him with Trey Hopkins at Center. We take a shot on him as a reclamation project.

Raiders trade Round 3 Pick #16, Round 3 Pick #17, and Round 4 Pick #15
Rams trade Round 3 Pick #4 and Round 3 Pick #20

Raiders trade up in the third round.

Free Agency
AP_19231081765603.jpg

Stephen Weatherly OLB - 2 years $10 million

Weatherly has been stuck behind Everson Griffen and Danielle Hunter in Minnesota, but I think he's an underrated player. At 6'5" 265, he seems big for a 3-4 OLB at first glance, but he's an athletic big man who played 3-4 OLB in college. Personally, I think he's an underrated player who could break out if given a larger role. He's a really good run defender on the edge who has the athleticism to drop into coverage when needed. His pass rush potential isn't entirely clear at this stage, but he has shown flashes when given PT in Minnesota. I think he has the potential to be a real bargain for us.

NFL Draft
Round 2 Pick #20 - Tyler Biadasz C/OG Wisconsin

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqP4rxCTQmc

Analysis: I continue to see him falling to this part of the second in mock after mock. If he does, we should sprint to the podium. Biadasz is exactly what we need on the interior. He's a country strong technician who just consistently executes and wins. The closest things to weaknesses he has are average length and athleticism.

Round 3 Pick #16 - Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQGkCL8wjc

Analysis: I think Tyler Johnson could be the Cooper Kupp of this class. He's not going to blow the doors off in the 40, but he's a polished technician with a high football IQ, great quickness, and strong hands. He understands the nuances of route running and how to create throwing windows for his QB. I think he's a guy who can produce from Day 1.

Round 3 Pick #17 - David Woodward ILB Utah State

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0VczsfUeg

Analysis: I've watched a lot of LBs in this class, and I think Zack Baun is the only LB projected outside of the first round who offers the three-down skill-set that Woodward does. Woodward has some areas of the game to polish up, but his ability to cover, run sideline to sideline, and play through blockers in the running game make him a rare commodity. I'm shocked by the lack of hype around him.

Round 4 Pick #15 - Antonio Gibson OW/KR Memphis

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKm9IkvBopI

Analysis: Gibson is the first big risk I'm taking in this draft. The plan would be for him to play HB. He split his time between WR and HB at Memphis. He's an explosive player who is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. I think he has the potential to be a David Johnson (before the injuries) type talent if he develops at HB. But he'll need some time. Until that point, he's a gadget player and a KR.

Round 4 Pick #20 - Devin Asiasi TE UCLA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgn1JYgWcRQ

Analysis: Asiasi is really flying under the radar right now. In his only year in college as a starter (as a junior), he posted 44 catches for 641 yards and 4 TDs. Listed at 6'3" 260, Asiasi moves like a guy 20 pounds lighter. He runs crisp routes and shows no fear in traffic. As a blocker, the potential and attributes are there, but his motor ran hot and cold in college.

Round 4 Pick #34 - Evan Weaver ILB California

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13Z-MaE6a8

Analysis: Weaver is expected to fall down the board on draft day because of his physical limitations. He posted 181 tackles as a senior at Cal after starting his career playing DE. At 6'2" 235, Weaver has the size and strength to bang between the tackles. He possesses outstanding instincts and is a reliable tackler. He's also an alert zone defender. What he lacks is sideline to sideline speed and the athleticism to hold up against HBs in man coverage.

Round 6 Pick #20 - Josiah Coatney DL Ole Miss

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxYXZY7lgI

Analysis: Coatney has a lot of intriguing tools and could play all over our front (from 0-Tech to 5-Tech). He is quite strong and heavy-handed. He shows a more diverse set of pass rush moves than you expect, and his push-pull move can be quite devastating due to how jarring his punch is. He needs to play with more consistent leverage and work not to get washed out in the flow on zone-stretch plays, but the kid has a lot of potential and versatility.

Round 7 Pick #20 - Bravvion Roy NT Baylor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXUf1qUmvYQ

Analysis: Roy is an intriguing player at 6'1" 332. He posted 61 tackles, 13 TFLs, and 5.5 sacks as a 3-4 NT for Baylor. Roy has the quickness and motor to move horizontally and disrupt zone stretch plays. He's strong, heavy-handed, and has surprising first step acceleration off the LOS. The problems I saw in his film were his lack of consistency with his pad level, tiring late in games, short arms, and struggles finding the ball at times. I think he's a worthwhile developmental NT.

Projected Starters
QB: Jared Goff
HB: Todd Gurley
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Cooper Kupp
WR: Josh Reynolds
TE: Tyler Higbee
LT: Andrew Whitworth
LG: Tyler Biadasz v. Austin Corbett v. Bobby Evans v. Billy Price
C: Tyler Biadasz v. Austin Corbett v. Billy Price v. Brian Allen
RG: David Edwards
RT: Rob Havenstein

SDE: Sebastian Joseph-Day
NT: Greg Gaines
UT: Aaron Donald
OLB: Dante Fowler Jr.
OLB: Stephen Weatherly
LCB: Jalen Ramsey
RCB: Troy Hill
SLCB: David Long Jr.
FS: John Johnson III
SS: Taylor Rapp

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker
LS: Jake McQuaide

I really like most of your draft picks. As others have said, I would prefer not to trade Woods. I didn’t calculate the cap situation in this mock, but I feel like there’s still money to work with in this scenario. If that’s the case I would like to see a couple of signings along the lines of Weatherly. Danny Shelton and Nick Kwiatkoski are two signings that would really strengthen the Defense, but would be affordable additions. Kwiatkoski could come in and start at ILB, or be really awesome depth. Same for Shelton. I feel you could add all 3 for a relatively modest amount.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like most of your draft picks. As others have said, I would prefer not to trade Woods. I didn’t calculate the cap situation in this mock, but I feel like there’s still money to work with in this scenario. If that’s the case I would like to see a couple of signings along the lines of Weatherly. Danny Shelton and Nick Kwiatkoski are two signings that would really strengthen the Defense, but would be affordable additions. Kwiatkoski could come in and start at ILB, or be really awesome depth. Same for Shelton. I feel you could add all 3 for a relatively modest amount.

There wasn't. We had enough to sign the rookie draft picks and some money left over for wiggle room during the season.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
another great draft by jrry 32. after watching the high lights on biadasz if we get him this draft to me will be a great. but just for fun I would change the Utah lb for another ol man mostly because I just don't trust the young line men we have. yeah I know if I don't trust our young ol men why add another? mostly just a gut feeling I have not that I am a draft expert

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I hate the Woods trade but admit I haven’t looked closely at his contract. I expect that might be your concern

There are some interesting prospects on your list, as always and so I will watch with interest

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Disagree over trading Woods.

Disagree over keeping Fowler as an extremely expensive 1 year rental on the Franchise Tag.

I have to echo Memento about waiting so long to aid the DL.

Can't imagine Biadasz getting past Atlanta's #47 pick as Alex Mack is likely released for CAP reasons, ... and he could easily go earlier than that.

Which TE do you cut to make room for Asiasi ?

Two drafted ILB's, a free agent OLB & keeping Fowler ? - This looks more like a developmental team than one prepared to go deep into the 2020 play-offs, so why bother with Fowler ? And what happened to your faith in Jachai Polite ?

I have nothing against developing a young team for the future, but this DL and OL is going to struggle next season imo.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I dont see why we would would trade Woods.
Hes perfect in our offense and we have him for less than hes worth. Hes a bargain.
Just because he would be an easy contract to trade, doesn't mean that we should, imo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd trade Cooks before Woods.

That's not an option due to Cooks' contract.

Disagree over trading Woods.

Disagree over keeping Fowler as an extremely expensive 1 year rental on the Franchise Tag.

I have to echo Memento about waiting so long to aid the DL.

Can't imagine Biadasz getting past Atlanta's #47 pick as Alex Mack is likely released for CAP reasons, ... and he could easily go earlier than that.

Which TE do you cut to make room for Asiasi ?

A lot of rankings have Biadasz below Cushenberry and Ruiz. I've seen him falling to the 3rd in some mocks.

On Asiasi, keep 4 TEs or cut Mundt.

Two drafted ILB's, a free agent OLB & keeping Fowler ? - This looks more like a developmental team than one prepared to go deep into the 2020 play-offs, so why bother with Fowler ? And what happened to your faith in Jachai Polite ?

I have nothing against developing a young team for the future, but this DL and OL is going to struggle next season imo.

A developmental team? You're kidding. If that OL is going to struggle, our OL is fucked. Because I'm not sure what else we can do, outside of throwing big money at both Whitworth and an interior OL. I don't see that happening. As for the DL, as long as we have Donald, we'll be fine. Gaines and SJD are starting caliber players. Fowler and Weatherly make for a good duo at OLB. ILB is young, but we have plenty of competition. There's not much more we can do unless you want to franchise Littleton.

Why would I have faith in Polite? Multiple teams let him go. He's had issues with mental illness. If he pans out, that's awesome. But I'm not going to rely on him. The simple fact is that we have limited resources. I don't know how y'all expect me to fix the OL, DL, ILB, and OLB with the cap and draft picks we have. It's not possible. I believe in Biadasz as a piece who stabilizes the OL. I believe in Donald's ability to elevate the DL. And I believe that we'll find two capable enough ILBs.

The other option is trying to roll with rookies or bargain basement players at OLB. That's a viable option, but the reality of it is that the pass rush will almost certainly suffer. I think the pass rush is the key to the defense.

I dont see why we would would trade Woods.
Hes perfect in our offense and we have him for less than hes worth. Hes a bargain.
Just because he would be an easy contract to trade, doesn't mean that we should, imo.

We're going to have to pay Kupp. Due to that, Woods is likely gone after 2021. This is the perfect draft to replace him. We could use the cap relief. And he's our best trade chip. With Higbee's breakout, we have Kupp, Cooks, and Higbee as first-tier targets. Beyond them, Everett, Reynolds, Gurley, and Johnson are more than capable of contributing. The passing game is where we can afford to make a sacrifice to make this team better.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not an option due to Cooks' contract.

A lot of rankings have Biadasz below Cushenberry and Ruiz. I've seen him falling to the 3rd in some mocks.

On Asiasi, keep 4 TEs or cut Mundt.

A developmental team? You're kidding. If that OL is going to struggle, our OL is fucked. Because I'm not sure what else we can do, outside of throwing big money at both Whitworth and an interior OL. I don't see that happening. As for the DL, as long as we have Donald, we'll be fine. Gaines and SJD are starting caliber players. Fowler and Weatherly make for a good duo at OLB. ILB is young, but we have plenty of competition. There's not much more we can do unless you want to franchise Littleton.

Why would I have faith in Polite? Multiple teams let him go. He's had issues with mental illness. If he pans out, that's awesome. But I'm not going to rely on him. The simple fact is that we have limited resources. I don't know how y'all expect me to fix the OL, DL, ILB, and OLB with the cap and draft picks we have. It's not possible. I believe in Biadasz as a piece who stabilizes the OL. I believe in Donald's ability to elevate the DL. And I believe that we'll find two capable enough ILBs.

The other option is trying to roll with rookies or bargain basement players at OLB. That's a viable option, but the reality of it is that the pass rush will almost certainly suffer. I think the pass rush is the key to the defense.

We're going to have to pay Kupp. Due to that, Woods is likely gone after 2021. This is the perfect draft to replace him. We could use the cap relief. And he's our best trade chip. With Higbee's breakout, we have Kupp, Cooks, and Higbee as first-tier targets. Beyond them, Everett, Reynolds, Gurley, and Johnson are more than capable of contributing. The passing game is where we can afford to make a sacrifice to make this team better.
Wow, not being able to trade Cooks is disappointing! Not even if he agrees to be traded?

Tano

Legend
The only thing I would do differently is Tag Fowler and trade him

Then sign a defensive lineman and draft a defensive lineman with the 2nd we get for Fowler

I agree with Memento - I do not trust Joseph Day to be a decent lineman.

He is the main reason Dallas and Baltimore ran all over us those games.

I think with a really good defensive lineman next to Donald will upgrade our OLB already on the team from decent to very good with the free runs to the QB when teams are trying to block Donald and the really good defensive lineman.

I also think we would get a higher pick for Woods.

Other than that - very good mock

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, not being able to trade Cooks is disappointing! Not even if he agrees to be traded?

It's not a question of can we do it. It's a question of should we do it. Trading him would cost us money, and we'd be selling low on him to boot. It's just an all around bad move.