RUMOR Josh Rosen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sorry, guys I really like our #2 & #3 QB's!:smilehearts::hug:

John Wolford & Bryce Perkins, why would you want to contaminate the QB room with a guy like Rosen:crap:?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
PROS: Bucs signed him in 2020, then went on to win a championship.

CONS: Dude is an asshole and a loser.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If he’s coming from San Francisco I’d worry about him bringing V.D. with him.

Pass.

oldnotdead

Legend
He's really regressed and it's clear it's psychological more than anything. He needs to not sign with anyone this year, and attend one of the QB academies like the one Brees used in Carlsbad, CA to rehabilitate his career when he was in his final year in San Diego. If he doesn't do something like that he's going to be out of the NFL sooner rather than later.

Who knows if he does that he can go back to the Cards, as Murray looked terrible. They have no offense without his running and he is struggling to read defenses as a pocket passer. The Cards look like the last-place team in the NFCW and look overrated. Their defense will have to win games and set up the offense on a short field to have any chance at all.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Sorry, guys I really like our #2 & #3 QB's!:smilehearts::hug:

John Wolford & Bryce Perkins, why would you want to contaminate the QB room with a guy like Rosen:crap:?
Agreed! No need to mess with the formula. Wolford has shown he can lead this offense and I don't think Rosen would offer anything that Perkins can't. Wolford and Perkins have wheels, too.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm, so they actually haven't put a claim on him 503?
You Sure?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I had an open mind on this guy after the draft because he was talented. You just never know if a player is gonna do the work and take the coaching.

But fast forward to now it looks like he's not taken coaching and is a bad egg sitting on your depth chart. Type of guy who thinks he knows better. I don't see that as a fit for McVay's culture.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hmm, so they actually haven't put a claim on him 503?
You Sure?
Apparently no one put a claim in on him and he is now an unrestricted free agent. So yeah... looks like a big nothing burger and probably started from this misleading headline by Bret Stuter of Ramblin Fan:

"4 reasons why LA Rams claim waived QB Josh Rosen"​

Which is all about why Stuter thinks they MIGHT WANT to put in a claim on him.

I can't find anything that suggests the Rams have even considered it or discussed it with anyone.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently no one put a claim in on him and he is now an unrestricted free agent. So yeah... looks like a big nothing burger and probably started from this misleading headline by Bret Stuter of Ramblin Fan:

"4 reasons why LA Rams claim waived QB Josh Rosen"​

Which is all about why Stuter thinks they MIGHT WANT to put in a claim on him.

I can't find anything that suggests the Rams have even considered it or discussed it with anyone.
Cool, thanks for clarifying.
I am out of town and up to my ears in work. Found this whole scenario curiously amusing and intriguing

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He was cut after his first game in Pre-Season. Whew, and a tough outing it was. He was all over the place. Very talented and very erratic.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he really ? I'm not sure he had enough opportunities to really be called a bust. As a 2018 rookie he played for a bad Arizona team which had a 3 - 13 record, then as a sophomore played for a bad Miami team which had a 5 - 11 record. In 16 starts and a 3 - 13 record, is that all on him ?
Yes. Doesn't mean he can't eventually turn it around, but he's definitely a bust.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can’t believe a thread on Rosen again. Oh well, didn’t like him at UCLA, Arizona, Miami, Tampa or San Francisco! I don’t see the potential never really did.

He’s not Jim Plunkett!