RUMOR Josh Rosen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Nothing confirmed yet. He wasn't claimed off waivers so he's become a free agent, although the Rams are one of a few teams where media pundits are pointing to as a potential landing spot.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Useless Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Ugh, what a bust

Is he really ? I'm not sure he had enough opportunities to really be called a bust. As a 2018 rookie he played for a bad Arizona team which had a 3 - 13 record, then as a sophomore played for a bad Miami team which had a 5 - 11 record. In 16 starts and a 3 - 13 record, is that all on him ?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Is he really ? I'm not sure he had enough opportunities to really be called a bust. As a 2018 rookie he played for a bad Arizona team which had a 3 - 13 record, then as a sophomore played for a bad Miami team which had a 5 - 11 record. In 16 starts and a 3 - 13 record, is that all on him ?
Yeah, could just be as unlucky as Matt Stafford in regards to being stuck on bad teams.

TexasRam

Legend
I think most people don't like him because he came in so cocky. I'm in the same boat. But as young as he is there is some upside to giving him a look for dirt cheap. I wonder if a team first locker room like the Rams could straighten the dude out.

He doesn't seem to get the difference between true confidence and undeserved self depreciating smugness. It's a shame and probably due to some bad advice he received.

Not that I want it to be Josh Rosen; but at some point we need to start investing in a QB with some upside that can take over for Stafford down the road.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Maybe it is, if he had shown anything would the cards have dumped him after only 1 year? The 9ers are going to need a backup after Jimmy G gets traded but they cut Rosen loose, maybe it’s him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought this was a joke thread. You mean to tell me we are wasting time on this loser? Smh.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Extremely punchable face, but he does have some dumpster fire experience on his resume'. Weird rumor. We don't need him.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah guys, I was a little surprised to stumble across this news. (still just talk but sounds like we are at least curious)
Put me in the if it was cheap enough and we have a genuine concern, take a peek.
A lot of arm talent coupled with exaggerated confidence.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't really have opinions on Josh Rosen either way, I'm not sure where he fits into our room QB room though.

I have no doubts McVay could get more from the guy than any other team that's had him before, I just don't see how he gets the opportunity with us.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If one of our QBs goes down, he will still likely be available.

if they bring him now it’s for intel.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Facebook rumors gone wild. There is zero actual news on this, so I'm guessing it is pure gossip. I edited the title to rumor.