Josh Rosen impresses Cardinals at OTAs while Mike Glennon reportedly vomits on field

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That was the only season Mike Mitchell played for the Panthers. He then went on to play for the Steelers causing more controversy.

"He was suspended after direct messaging fans who were critical of his performance, saying things such as "die broke", "trash", and told another fan to go kill themselves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mitchell_(safety)

Yup he's a dick and has some dirty plays on his resume.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
As I recalled it watching the replays during the game, it was a clean play Bradford just happened to get hurt. It still looks to me like his cleats got a little stuck in the turf.

Well, he actually did have an effect on the play..........he shut it down for no gain putting the Rams in a 3rd and 8 down and distance.

He didn't know Bradford was hurt. How would anyone know that within one or two seconds of the end of the play.

It was a good defensive play and if one of the Rams made that play we'd all be saying "wow, he covered some ground there and made the stop."

Considering how ordinary his shove was it is beyond me how anyone could think it was dirty and his response was typical of a guy who makes a big play and created a no-gain on 2nd and 8 when it looked like Bradford could have picked up some yards.

I'm not saying the guy isn't an assclown..........he is. But not because of that very ordinary play that probably happens at least once a game.
His presence alone was forcing Bradford out of bounds. Two hand touch would have been enough to secure him going out. Instead the guy lunged and dragged a player down awkwardly, which caused (unbeknownst to him, good catch @LesBaker ) an injury. It was unnecessary and it came only a week or two after someone was flagged for passing Brady when he was already headed out of bounds.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree whether or not he was being a fuck stick when he did that.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
His presence alone was forcing Bradford out of bounds. Two hand touch would have been enough to secure him going out. Instead the guy lunged and dragged a player down awkwardly, which caused (unbeknownst to him, good catch @LesBaker ) an injury. It was unnecessary and it came only a week or two after someone was flagged for passing Brady when he was already headed out of bounds.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree whether or not he was being a freak stick when he did that.

It had the effect of the horse collar tackle, where he was pulled down and back while going forward

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It had the effect of the horse collar tackle, where he was pulled down and back while going forward
Which didn't end the play any earlier than if he hadn't touched Bradford at all. He was already going out at that spot.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I recalled it watching the replays during the game, it was a clean play Bradford just happened to get hurt. It still looks to me like his cleats got a little stuck in the turf.

Well, he actually did have an effect on the play..........he shut it down for no gain putting the Rams in a 3rd and 8 down and distance.

He didn't know Bradford was hurt. How would anyone know that within one or two seconds of the end of the play.

It was a good defensive play and if one of the Rams made that play we'd all be saying "wow, he covered some ground there and made the stop."

Considering how ordinary his shove was it is beyond me how anyone could think it was dirty and his response was typical of a guy who makes a big play and created a no-gain on 2nd and 8 when it looked like Bradford could have picked up some yards.

I'm not saying the guy isn't an assclown..........he is. But not because of that very ordinary play that probably happens at least once a game.

He's a fuckwit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't recall that shove being a dirty play. I'd have to see a clip of it but I don't recall it being bad.

His celebration waiver that play was enough for me to think he was an ass. It wasn’t that big of a play. 2nd down and 8? Pushing a guy who was headed OOB? It’s not like a sack or great catch or even a good run.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@jrry32 Bradford’s lack of mobility and awareness in the pocket would have always hindered him with most average teams. Had hd been a Patriot, where he could throw quick passes and never be touched, and protected by the refs and the rule book, then he may have been an all time great with his accuracy. But immobility is a career killer in almost any other instance.

I always wondered why we haven’t seen a coach copy the Patriots offense after all of these years.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is no such thing as a soft tackle. That play, while perhaps a tad late and/or involved the collar, shows that Bradford is more easily injured than the average player.

Doesn’t make him weak.

Doesn’t mean he lacks mental toughness.

No matter how gifted athletically.... his tendons, joints, and muscles just aren’t on par with Brett Favre. That’s his kryptonight.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Instead the guy lunged and dragged a player down awkwardly

Which didn't end the play any earlier than if he hadn't touched Bradford at all. He was already going out at that spot.

His celebration waiver that play was enough for me to think he was an ass. It wasn’t that big of a play. 2nd down and 8? Pushing a guy who was headed OOB? It’s not like a sack or great catch or even a good run.

There is no such thing as a soft tackle. That play, while perhaps a tad late and/or involved the collar, shows that Bradford is more easily injured than the average player.

LOL at all of you.

He gave him a little shove, well inbounds, and he didn't pull down one bit. And it was nowhere near the collar, his hand was right in the center of the #8 on Bradfords jersey!!!

Players get pushed out of bounds like that 20 times a game, Bradford just got hurt on that play.

Being angry because Bradford got hurt is one thing but blaming it on a shove it misdirected.

The guy is an ass, and has dirty plays on his resume for sure, but that was a simple harmless play that happens all game long.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
LOL at all of you.

He gave him a little shove, well inbounds, and he didn't pull down one bit. And it was nowhere near the collar, his hand was right in the center of the #8 on Bradfords jersey!!!

Players get pushed out of bounds like that 20 times a game, Bradford just got hurt on that play.

Being angry because Bradford got hurt is one thing but blaming it on a shove it misdirected.

The guy is an ass, and has dirty plays on his resume for sure, but that was a simple harmless play that happens all game long.

We see it differently.

But nice overreaction. I don’t see any anger in the posts.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We see it differently.

But nice overreaction. I don’t see any anger in the posts.

The video doesn't lie, it was the type of shove you see multiple times on Sundays. All the time.

And I didn't say there was anger at anything other than the fact Bradford got hurt thats all I meant. I think we were all PO'd that the Rams were going to be relying on Clemens to be the QB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
LOL at all of you.

If he wasn’t a known douchebag, I’d agree

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If he wasn’t a known douchebag, I’d agree

I agree!

I was hoping Goodell was going to fine him for the remarks to fans. It was bush league.

The player and that particular play are two different things

Most of the time knee injuries like that are light contact or no contact at all.